FS: Mobile Motorola Atrix 2 - Brand New, Sealed, Manufacturer Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motorola Atrix 2 - 10day used, Manufacturer Warranty

Thread Updated

• Expected Price: Rs 18,499/-

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes, full 1 year manufacturer's warranty

• Reason for Sale: Opened the phone but I am finding Android too clumsy for me. Also I realized late that I can't type without querty keyboard. It's more of a high end gadget than a device to send sms/make calls.

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

• Product Condition: Absolutely brand new. Using since past 10 days.

• Accessories Included: Original box and everything that comes in the box by default + Amzer anti-glare screen

• Product Location: Noida

• Shipping Charges: Delhi/NCR buyers preferred (shipping on buyer's expense and risk)

• Payment Options: NEFT preferably

• Images: 29062012667.jpg 29062012668.jpg 22072012311.jpg 22072012312.jpg

Just wondering, where did you buy the phone from? online or local shop?

And is it Licorice or White color?

How feasible editing Word-Excel-power point doc on this phone using LapDock ? I mean have any one used ? Is it laggy or averagely smooth ?

How feasible editing Word-Excel-power point doc on this phone using LapDock ? I mean have any one used ? Is it laggy or averagely smooth ?

I dont think it will be laggy. I was trying some high end games on it (like shadowgun) and they were very smooth with no lag.

As cool as the MOTO's lapdock may sound.. but it was slow and sluggish according to the reviews... But if you are looking for a laptop like experience you might wanna look at the tablets

Motorola Atrix 2 review -- Engadget

or If you are looking for a 4.3 inch dual core android phone and not as costly as the S2 then the atrix2 is a grab!

As cool as the MOTO's lapdock may sound.. but it was slow and sluggish according to the reviews... But if you are looking for a laptop like experience you might wanna look at the tablets

Motorola Atrix 2 review -- Engadget

or If you are looking for a 4.3 inch dual core android phone and not as costly as the S2 then the atrix2 is a grab!

I was looking for laptop like experience only, so i guess tablets is a way to go. Still have 15-20 odd days before choosing one tablet or laptop, i m not getting in to the race here for another android. :p

wow, how time flies.. no, not exactly available unless an offer is made which i can't refuse, as i am using it with ICS and it rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back