Motorola Atrix 4g MINT with accessories and leather case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutant

Skilled
Up for sale is a Motorola Atrix 4g, with all the accessories shown in the pics

The phone is like brand new, no flaws at all. Comes with usb cable, hdmi cable, charger and an optional Leather Case ( High quality case )

Pics:

https://picasaweb.google.com/115062232010354477461/Atrix?authkey=Gv1sRgCK3VjPKvhMWj3AE

Price:

18k shipped without the Leather case ( I Will ship by TNT )

18.5k shipped with the Leather case. :)

Looking for a quick sale as I need to buy something else :p

Product Location: Kolkata

PS: I have a couple of CMDA phones that I no longer plan on using ( Galaxy S and HTC Thunderbolt, PM me know if anyone is interested in that and I will give you some pics )

There is no question of warranty as the Atrix is not available locally and once you unlock it on your own, think claiming warranty in the US may also be ruled out (not sure of this)

And he has mentioned that he's buying something else which is why he wants to sell this

Sent from my MAtrix using T'talk Pro

Freaky said:
There is no question of warranty as the Atrix is not available locally and once you unlock it on your own, think claiming warranty in the US may also be ruled out (not sure of this)

And he has mentioned that he's buying something else which is why he wants to sell this

Sent from my MAtrix using T'talk Pro

Actually unlocking does not void warranty in US. So the warranty can be claimed in US. But like Freaky and Mutant has mentioned, there is absolutely no warranty for it in India.

Thanks Freaky Sir ^

Its as he said, there is no warranty here in India, I can give you 2 days testing warranty and Reason for sale is that I would be trying something else.

All PM's Replied in the order I got it. Need this to go fast!

Thanks

Inbox Cleared.

Also, price updated for a quicker sale. I would love to ship this thing tomorrow.

Price including Leather case and shipping: 18.5k :)

Also, for people who have asked time to confirm, please confirm asap, Will give this to the first one who can pay. Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back