Motorola Defy Out Of Stock! :(

bondx99

Disciple
My friend wants to buy Motorola defy (inspired by me..i, inspired from TE
<
)..But defy is out of stock everywhere!!..On Letsbuy and flipkart too..There is one available on some unheard site but no COD option..Untrustable!!..Anyways he prefers buying it in person..but it is not available @ any local dealers here in NAVI MUMBAI..so if anyone is from Mumbai and knows some dealer where it can be available please let me know the address..If possible please call and confirm with your dealer..It will be a big help as Mumbai return from here is quite a journey!..Please help
<

You can Search Near and Opposite to Mc'd at Sector 17 Vashi Navi Mumbai

Here are following Shops names

1. New Impression - Opposite to Mc'd at Sector 17 Vashi

2. Maru - Opposite to New Impression at Sector 17 Vashi

3. Maru nx - Opposite to Maru at Sector 17 Vashi

4. Chorma - At Centre One Mall

5. Reliance Digital - Near Vashi Railway Station

You can Search Near and Opposite to Mc'd at Sector 17 Vashi Navi Mumbai

Here are following Shops names

1. New Impression - Opposite to Mc'd at Sector 17 Vashi

2. Maru - Opposite to New Impression at Sector 17 Vashi

3. Maru nx - Opposite to Maru at Sector 17 Vashi

4. Chorma - At Centre One Mall

5. Reliance Digital - Near Vashi Railway Station

Hey divyesh..thanks for reply
<
..I tried Maru..They dont have it..tried Reliance digital and chroma too..they only have defy+ and that too selling it for 16k..want DEFY actually..not Defy+..coz it has better community support than +..so Defy anywhere in stock?

A friend of mine said the same thing, Defy+ not available locally here in Navi Mumbai.

yeah dealers here are really dumb with no actual knowledge of phones..!

http://www.ebay.in/i...=item4163a18e9c

order from here...save your time .

want DEFY only..not +
<
for above stated reason..anyways if i dont get normal defy..whats the 5% code and what are payment options in ebay?..never used ebay before..

I too had seen this on Timtara and with the discount code it works out to just 10.5 K.

On Saturday, I wrote asking them to confirm it is available in stock. I only got a acknowledgement but no reply till now.

Dude, help me understand why you would like to buy an old model which has been depreciated by Motorola itself ? In 10K you can get decent phones like the HTC Explorer pico or Galaxy Y Pro Duos, etc.. A little more and you can get Ace Plus, Defy Plus etc..

Am sure Defy will not get GIngerbread update let alone ICS.

-Abhi

(Proud owner of Note
<
))

I too had seen this on Timtara and with the discount code it works out to just 10.5 K.

On Saturday, I wrote asking them to confirm it is available in stock. I only got a acknowledgement but no reply till now.

The timtara website explicitly mentions Gift coupon is not applicable on this product.

Dude, help me understand why you would like to buy an old model which has been depreciated by Motorola itself ? In 10K you can get decent phones like the HTC Explorer pico or Galaxy Y Pro Duos, etc.. A little more and you can get Ace Plus, Defy Plus etc..

Am sure Defy will not get GIngerbread update let alone ICS.

-Abhi

(Proud owner of Note
<
))

the 10K range mobiles have a weak CPU and low res screen.

The Ace plus should not be included in the list of 15K phones, its worth 10K and the Defy plus being a new phone has low dev support.

Defy is an amazing buy at 10.5K

Defy is still an amazing phone. It still hurts to see brands like samsung keep on using the same MSM 7227 processor in all their mid range phones and public lapping it up. For anywhere <15k defy is essential android.

Back