Motorola Defy suggestions

hbksabhi

Adept
Hello guys , i am using iphone 3g 16 gb

shopkeeper said that my phone will sell for 10 k .

it has 0 scratch in front but back has some scratches !

i am looking for a new fone !

1.motorola defy - 14k
2. samsung ace = 13 k

uses - 1. social networking , i ll be using 3g
2. web surfing
3. music

battery life should be good ...........
most important ...i fear a lot when it comes to android fones

1.Salsa looks much better than the Defy.Its got the 'flaunt' element.

2.Sense UI

3.I never said Salsa was better.I only said its a good alternative to the Defy.Read carefully before posting.

tufel said:
1.Salsa looks much better than the Defy.Its got the 'flaunt' element.

2.Sense UI

3.I never said Salsa was better.I only said its a good alternative to the Defy.Read carefully before posting.

tu ta seious hi le gya yaaar ! :D

jus kiddin u with my last line :D

aradhakr84 said:
There is no comparison with Reliance Tablet and Motorola Defy. Because you are comparing Tablet vs smartphone. You cannot make calls with Reliance Tablet while you can with Defy. If you are not looking for making calls, then by all means go with Reliance 3G Tablet. If you want to use it as a phone, then by all means go with Defy.

Hardware:
Processor/GPU
Defy - 800 MHZ TI OMAP 3630 processor with Powevr sgx 530 GPU (Only slightly better for gaming and also speedier processor than Reliance 3G)
Reliance 3G - 800 MHZ MSM7227T processor with Adrenos 200 GPU (Only slightly inferior than Defy)

RAM
Defy - 512 MB RAM
Reliance 3G - 512 MB RAM
no way the adreno 200 is only slighty weaker than the sgx530. According to anandtech reviews the sgx530 churns out more than double the fps compared to adreno 200.
Also the defy has a cortex a8 core based processor which is much better than the reliance tab eventhough the clock speeds are same.

akj_1989 said:
U can also consider Spice Mi-410. Just the brand name can make you apprehensive, but the VFM that it gives is amazing..

Its better in specs than Defy..an around 13k
Biggest letdown for mi410 is the 256k screen.. It will perform better than defy.. But overall defy offers much more... Including a fanatic development community..

(swoooosh)

Back