Motorola Droid RAZR announced, 4.3 inch qHD, 1.2GHz dual core

The RAZR will be 7.1mm thick and will weigh 120 grams which is why Motorola claims that it is the “world thinnest phone.”

The RAZR will sport the following goodness:

Powered by Androidâ„¢ 2.3.5, Gingerbread

1GB RAM for a fast user interface and multi-tasking

8-megapixel rear camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos

Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi

4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable so customers can share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices

Water repellent nanocoating protects the phone, and even the inside components, against everyday spills - Splash-guard, Kevlar backing

Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts as well as voice and video chat conferencing

Use Quickoffice® to view, create and edit Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on your mobile device from anywhere at anytime

Bluetooth 4.0 low energy

32 GB memory: 16 GB on board and 16 GB microSDâ„¢ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)

Powerful 1780 mAh battery = 12.5 hours of 3G talk time

source

^ that one is for verizon cdma on contract . i am looking for smaller android phones , if this one is smaller than SGS2/Nexus prime then i am going it for it

hA1d3R said:
^ that one is for verizon cdma on contract . i am looking for smaller android phones , if this one is smaller than SGS2/Nexus prime then i am going it for it

Its bigger than the SGS2 .. 130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm

Source - gsmarena.com

And if the nexus with the HD screen has the dimension of SGS2, that would be be sweet... although its probable with the redesigned button layout.

and it also an world phone...

for price i believe around 32k

moto is updating their website currently

Hehe, cant stop laughing. Moto India didnt want to launch the phone, but their site had this timer (countdown) like all other countries' sites. So now, in websites of other countries, the Droid Razr's ad has replaced the timer, but in India's site the timer has started counting backwards (increasing). What a goof up!

If you didnt want to launch the phone here, at least you should have not put the countdown Moto :p !

Build quality seems awesome purely going by the specs. Precision machined stainless steel body with Kevlar back, Gorilla glass front and all the hardware cramped into a 7.3 mm slick device. I recall when the original Razr and Razr 2 was launched, it was a MASSIVE hit for Motorola. I am sure this is the next device for them.

And this is what customers should possibly expect out of a 30K smartphone unlike the super plasticky Samsung Galaxy series! :/

I am very happy to see an amoled display here.

really dont care about differences between amoled, samoled, samoled+..

and happier that the focus is finally shifting to better designs than just better specs with this release and nexus prime.

Back