Motorola dual sim mood

Users' of motorola dual sim phone, please share ur experiences. Iam looooooooking for a basic dual sim phone from a reputed brand. Hoped that nokia would give a good basic dual sim but c2-00/c2-03,c2-06 left with , more review bad about their performances . Samsung gives some hope and have seen successs. So waiting to hear about motorola dual sim phones ,three new budget phones.

c2-03 also faces problems the touch is not responsive. review are not showing user satisfaction. v can even go for samsung as review says that samsung is succesful than nokia. but i do not prefer samsung. though samsung 2232 and 2152 dual sim are succesful.

C2-02, C2-03 and C2-06 are resistive touch screen phones, so the responsiveness is bound to be lower. But their main advantage is you can ignore the touch function most of the time and instead enjoy use as a normal slider with T9 keys and a big screen.

Oh and if its a basic dual sim the OP is looking for, there is the Nokia C2-00. Costs 2.7k on flipkart.

MHG said:
C2-02, C2-03 and C2-06 are resistive touch screen phones, so the responsiveness is bound to be lower. But their main advantage is you can ignore the touch function most of the time and instead enjoy use as a normal slider with T9 keys and a big screen.

Oh and if its a basic dual sim the OP is looking for, there is the Nokia C2-00. Costs 2.7k on flipkart.

D'not Go For NOKIA C2 02

Main disadvantages Of NOKIA C2 02

No Wi-Fi

Doesn’t charge off USB

No screen brightness control

No document viewer

No smart dialing

No video-call camera

No accelerometer sensor means no cool features like tap-for-time and turn-to mute

No multitasking

D'not Knw About NOKIA C2-03 and C2-06

only unbranded mobiles come with features as u say. v know that nokia is costly and not feature rich , with unbranded u have features and cost effective. now days unbranded do show reliability. so tell me where nokia is ?. sorry divyesh nokia does not impress /satisfy customer as it did earlier. that too it has failed miserably with dual sim models. i have only few options either sam/moto. i invite moto dual sim users to share their experiences. i been through review for nokia dual sim models. but most of the review say the set hangs/reboots. if samsung and unbraded can be successful in dual sim tech why not nokia. samsung and lg have come up with a tech. which uses only one transcever for both sims instead of two. this reduces battery power consumption.(E2152 ,of samsung uses this tech that is why its battery power lasts longer than 2232 dual sim. ,from reviews.)

I am a gadget lover and tech lover but at the same time i will be cautious about cost and durability. i would go for change of gadget/tech only when it is cost effective and durable. as far as touch screen . the technology should get mature,like the touch screen should bear any wear and tear, drops , rough handling. at the same time it should not be a power hungry one with max brightness. i know it takes time lot of research and money.

manickavasagamt said:
only unbranded mobiles come with features as u say. v know that nokia is costly and not feature rich , with unbranded u have features and cost effective. now days unbranded do show reliability. so tell me where nokia is ?. sorry divyesh nokia does not impress /satisfy customer as it did earlier. that too it has failed miserably with dual sim models. i have only few options either sam/moto. i invite moto dual sim users to share their experiences. i been through review for nokia dual sim models. but most of the review say the set hangs/reboots. if samsung and unbraded can be successful in dual sim tech why not nokia. samsung and lg have come up with a tech. which uses only one transcever for both sims instead of two. this reduces battery power consumption.(E2152 ,of samsung uses this tech that is why its battery power lasts longer than 2232 dual sim. ,from reviews.)

I am a gadget lover and tech lover but at the same time i will be cautious about cost and durability. i would go for change of gadget/tech only when it is cost effective and durable. as far as touch screen . the technology should get mature,like the touch screen should bear any wear and tear, drops , rough handling. at the same time it should not be a power hungry one with max brightness. i know it takes time lot of research and money.
I m telling u that dnot go for NOKIA

GO SAMSUNG

MOTOROLA ATRIX 4G <<< SAMSUNG GALAXY S VIBRANT SGH T959 <<< ORANGE SAN FRANCISCO <<< SAMSUNG GALAXY SPICA i5700 <<< SONY ERICSSON C903 <<< SONY ERICSSON C510 <<< SONY ERICSSON G502 <<< SONY ERICSSON K550i <<< SONY ERICSSO W380i

Back