Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnikhilsudo

Disciple
Product Name:
Expected Price: Rs 7000
Shipping charges: Rs 100
Manufacturer page URL:http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_fire_xt-4160.php
Description if any: The Motorola Fire XT 530 is in excellent condition. I bought this for my Mom to learn android. It is only used once a day to make phone calls to my granny. As you will see from the pics, there are no scratches on the phone. Its been using a Scratch guard from the first day of its use. In fact, it was in the box for a week after purchase as I was waiting for the scratch guard. The scratches you see up front are "not" on the screen. That is the scratch guard.
Rarely used: only for phone calls and youtube.
Reason for Sale: Upgrading from GB/ICS to an IPS enabled phone
Product condition: 9 out of 10
Purchase Date: May 2012
Remaining Warranty period:21/05/2013
Warranty available in: India
Invoice Available: Yes

Shipping from: Mumbai
Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
Preferred courier: DTDC, Blue dart, anything buyer wants.
Payment options: Cash, bank transfer, NEFT.

Accessories included: Unused headset, battery charger, data cable, manual, original 2gb micro sd card that came with the phone.

• Product Name: LG KP 500 Cookie
    • Expected Price: Rs 2000
    • Shipping charges Rs 100
    • Manufacturer page URL:http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_kp500_cookie-2536.php
    • Description if any: My personal phone over the years and I loved it. Resistive screen but is very responsive. This phone changed my attitude towards LG. Great battery life. Lasts 4 days easily with moderate use and great network reception.
      Headset is not included. Everything else is. The big scracth up front is on the Scratch guard itself. The phone came with 2 scratch guards from LG, the one on the phone is the 2nd and last of the provided. You can still buy guards for it online.
      Product condition: 8/10 .... I have taken too much care of this phone as I had purchased it out of hard earned intership stipend
    • Reason for Sale: Cleaning out my closet.
    • Product condition: 8 out of 10
    • Purchase Date: 3 years ago approx.
    • Remaining Warranty period: none
    • Warranty available in: Name of country : NA
    • Invoice Available: No.
    • Accessories included: Manual, charger, data cable and device driver cd.
      • Shipping from: Name of city: Mumbai
      • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
      • Preferred courier:DTDC, Blue dart, anything else the buyer wants
      • Payment options: Cash bank transfer,neft

• Product Name:Sony Ericsson W710i
      • Expected Price: Rs 1200
      • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w710-1562.php
      • Description if any: Usual wear of rubber on the front face. All buttons work just fine. The bottom part of the screen shows a single line on it until used for 10 minutes. then it disappears. This has been since end of the warranty period. The phone works just fine. Product Condition 8/10 (Accessories were never used at all except battery charger)
        Reason for Sale: Cleaning out my closet.
      • Product condition: 8 of 10
      • Purchase Date: 3 year ago at least
      • Remaining Warranty period: None
      • Warranty available in: Name of country: NA
      • Invoice Available: No, purchased abroad and was gifted to me by a relative.
      • Accessories included: charger, data cable, manual, exercise arm band to hold your phone, sport headset which came with it and was never used.
    • Enter these basic information about yourself
      • Shipping from: mumbai
      • Preferred courier:DTDC, blue dart, anything buyer prefers.
      • Payment options: Cash bank transfer, neft.

• Product Name:Sony Ericsson w300i
    • Expected Price: Rs 1000
    • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w300-1486.php
    • Description if any:
    • I have used the phone in a hard shell since day1 and am including it with the phone. You can discard it if you don't want it. From the pics you will clearly see some fading on the sides of the bezel and some scratch marks on the top edges of the phone body.
    • Reason for Sale: Cleaning out my closet.
    • Product condition: 8 out of 10
    • Purchase Date: 3+ years
    • Remaining Warranty period: None
    • Warranty available in: None
    • Invoice Available: No
    • Accessories included: Charger, data cable and manual.
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Mumbai
    • Preferred courier:DTDC, Blue dart, anything the buyer wants
    • Payment options: Cash bank transfer, neft

Interested in the w300i but some questions (can also be applied to other phones) :
1. Battery life?
2. Accessories included?
3. Has it ever been repaired? If yes locally or authorized one?
4. Detailed product condition: you are talking only about the aesthetic condition. :/ What about the actual hardware condition? Condition of the wire (ic?) connecting display and board? I'm asking this because clamshell/slider phones develop this problem after a few years of usage. And you haven't mentioned anything about the camera lens. Charger condition? Any hardware/software problem of the phone? Speaker condition? Loose keys, non-working of keys, auto shut down etc etc. I think you know what I'm trying to say.
5. Imo for phones over 3 years old product condition ratings of 8/10 seems to be exaggeration. Will testing warranty be provided?

This thread lacks detailed info. on the products condition. Please update with more info. asap! Also upload only the w300i images on imgur and send me the link. I'm confused which is 710 and which phone is 300.
changed my mind.
Edited.

@iPwnz I realised that I haven't mentioned the included accessories and so will add it to the thread when I get home. Lets go point by point with every query you have.

1) Batter Life:
Motorola Fire XT 530: It is under a year old and the battery is Motorola BF5X 1500mah which gives around 24 hours of usage to my mom at present.

LG KP 500: Battery Life is easily around 4 days on standby and around 2-3 days under normal usage.

SE W710i: Battery life around 3-4 days. Original battery and no problems on that front.

SE W300i: 4 days is an accepted battery life easily for this phone too. It really has stamina.

2)Accessories Included: Editing post for that.

3) Repairs: None of the above mentioned phones have ever faced repairs.

4) Product condition (Further details): Motorola Fire XT 530 is under a year old and is rarely used .... just like once or twice a day. Description given above is sufficient. Right now it is rooted if it matters and is running ICS ...but I will flash it back to stock GB from Motorola before shipping it out to the buyer.

LG KP 500: It is literally the same condition as I got it in. I took too much care of the phone (once again). There are no problems with either the touch screen, stylus or hardware buttons. The battery is in good shape too.

SE W710i: I have mentioned above about the line that appears on the screen which disappears after 10 mins. The charger is proprietary from SE and as in the older ones, gets slightly loose but it works properly nonetheless. The flip works properly. No random reboots etc. The phone doesn't hang and the connections and ic's are proper.

SE W300i: No display problems on internal screen. The external one is slightly dimmed. All cables are working properly.

Once again, None of these phones has ever been repaired or seen a service centre. I will give 1 week period to the buyer to assess and decide if he/she wants to keep the product. Re-shipping if any will have to be borne by the buyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean spare? I have originals with these... Still good... Not bloated giving good battery life... I can send you pics in about an hour when I get home.

@dhruvrock2000 Yes it is.haven't got a reply from gcbeldar as yet. Will wait 24 hrs after that if you are willing to buy it,it will be yours. Pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back