Motorola launches Moto E at Rs 6,999

Now just Moto has to work on A.S.S, this is a nice price to penetrate the market and can hit brands like Lava/Karbon or sub 10k MMx below the belt.

Effect of Moto E black magic!... Ugly or googly Moto is Moto.. though old processor & pathetic cam with no front cam & with no word on ASS...
Like all are motorizzzinggg..
(P.S.:- IMPO)

At 7k, it hits two segments perfectly. People looking for affordable smartphones but earlier did not have choices apart from phones from Micromax & Co, and for one who are looking for backup phone/phone for just Whatsapp, etc. As long as it runs smooth and does basic things right, Moto have my money :p

Can anyone comment about the Motorola ASS. I know for sure that at least Xolo has the worst ASS possible. I hope Motorola doesn't come in the same category.

But have to say, that is one hell of a ugly phone.

It does look ugly in pics and videos, but I'd reserve judgment until I actually see the phone in person. I wasn't too stoked about the design of the Moto X or G from reviews, but when I absolutely loved it after seeing it up close. It's plastic done very well.

Back