Motorola launches Moto E at Rs 6,999

y3GjsjI.jpg

There are already 683 people who see Moto E as Excellent without the phone even launching in the market.

I'm Surprised to be frank. 19k pieces have been imported and its not yet sold out.

Well 3 months back most of the shoppers got "G" :p Anyway, most likely this will be sold out in some days. Only thing Moto now has to advertise about their A.S.S. That's still an unknown / lesser-known entity.

Moto G was released much later in India, people were waiting for it.
Moto E has just launched, will take some time for the news to spread and for people to make decisions.

^^I beg to differ, Moto already have 'proved' its capability in mid-range by Moto G. It will be easier for Moto E to get settled in people's mind due to it. OTOH, Moto G did not enjoy such thing and had some gripes like non-expandable storage & average camera but value it offered, made consumers overlook those things.

At 7k Moto E is bargain, if not a steal :)

Equipped with a 1980 mAh Li-Ion battery that is built-in, the Moto E gives you up to 24 hours
I don't and wont believe this unless I test it out personally.

y3GjsjI.jpg

There are already 683 people who see Moto E as Excellent without the phone even launching in the market.
Not surprising. That's lolkart for you. Those jackasses.

MOTO E Stock of 20,000 pieces sold out in 18 hours. :)
Another Stock of 10,000 are on its way to flipkart's warehouse may in stock by tomorrow.

Wonder how people buy without worrying about service?? A service center in my city is a 'must' for most electronics i buy...

Even products from reputed brands can be defective..

Wonder how people buy without worrying about service?? A service center in my city is a 'must' for most electronics i buy...

Even products from reputed brands can be defective..
When I bought Moto G (on launch day), I got a printed out page having addresses of couple of authorized service centers in my town. Not sure how equipped those are though.

^ There are around 130 Service centers across all major Tier 1 & Tier 2 and Few tier 3 cities. Right now Flipkart buyers are from those Tier 1 and 2 cities.

^ Ohh... Try calling them once and see...

Some of the micromax service centres here don't even exist or don't pickup calls..

^ There are around 130 Service centers across all major Tier 1 & Tier 2 and Few tier 3 cities. Right now Flipkart buyers are from those Tier 1 and 2 cities.

Exactly what raghav said.

Most phone numbres dont exist, or the service centres say wrong number.Or they dont know themselves that they work as a moto service centre.

The one i called in Mumbai said , we are not aware.

And 1 was wrong number(Got new number from the inernet).

1 Number didnt exist.

MOTO E Stock of 20,000 pieces sold out in 18 hours. :)
Another Stock of 10,000 are on its way to flipkart's warehouse may in stock by tomorrow.
Its back in stock like i said. May be another 25k pieces left off in this batch.. might get over by sunday.

Last edited:
Back