Motorola Milestone 2

santosh86

Disciple
Hey guys!!
Fans of the original Milestone will be eagerly awaiting the release of this great sequel. Since the release is nearing (nothing official though!), why not share some thoughts about this as I did not find any threads related to this fone..

I hope they don't lock the bootloader. Not that it did much good with the Droid X though .... :D

teja92 said:
I hope it should be as sturdy as original Milestone

It should have better Battery life..
yes. there is not much difference in build quality. MM2 has better keypad with bulged keys instead of the flat ones and also they removed the unnecessary D-pad that was there next to qwerty and as a result, the keys are slightly bigger resulting in better qwerty overall.

MM2 comes with Motoblur UI unlike the first one, comes with 8Gb memory onboards, support wifi n and DLNA, records video at 720p, has active noise cancellation through a secondary microphone.

SO, yes, its much better phone overall.

@teja

That's apersonal choice .

People wanting to experience open world of android will switch over to MM2 rather thatn go for the closed world blackberry OS6

If you are looking for a rival to MM2 it should be Desire Z. Torch is way behind and may only lure some BB users mostly for company mail system uses. I would like to hear about your comparison thought between Z and MM2 ?

^^Its like i am used to android but my dad will be using the new phone and he is a blackberry user

So just wanna know

Lets wait and see ;)

Its always being said that this and the original Milestone are not good looking phones.....on the contrary, I feel they are one of the best looking QWERTY sliders out there, what say?

Back