Mouse, Bluetooth, webcam & laptop webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuragjiwrajka

Disciple
Hi Guys,

Want to sell couple of things which i found which cleaning my drawer.. :) I dont think so these have any warranty. These are new and never used.

1) Carbon 3D mouse for browser (5 peice) I have it in black as well as in white colour.
These mouse are PS2 and ball mouse good for download rigs - Rs50 each.

2) Logitech Webcam (1 peice) Its a brand new never used. Its an old cam which we used to use long back. This is a basic webcam not that great if you compare with the cam that you get it in the market - Rs 200

3) IBall USB mouse (1 peice) Its a brand new mouse with 4 buttons it has a scroll ball on the top and also the best part is that its an optical mouse - Rs 200

4) Nokia BH101 (1 peice) This is a brand new headset never used. Just lying down. This was an ebay gift some 1 year back. - Rs 350

5) Maxell laptop webcam (1 peice) This webcam is a brand new cam never used its about 1-2 years old and i have never used. This was purchased from Japan so no warranty and it has a good clarity. The best part is you have an external mic along with the camera. I have named it as a laptop camera as its very light weight and can connect it to the laptop screen. - Rs 400
Guys you all can shoot me PM but if you are sending me a PM just 1 request plz do leave a comment YGPM.

I am not sure whether the rates are proper or not. So if you have any doubts let me know. I dont mind low balling. :)

People who are in mumbai can check and then purchase it i dont mind.

Thanks is advance.
Pics:

ImageShack Album - 9 images

Interested in webcams. Can you please post exact models or specs of both so i can decide? Am from Juhu, Mumbai...

I am extremely sorry guys i culdnt reply u all as i was nt there in mumbai.. so ppl who wants to buy stuff shoot pm.... Just to let you know that the headset have been sold so sorry... :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

memories_dv said:
Interested in webcams. Can you please post exact models or specs of both so i can decide? Am from Juhu, Mumbai...

dheerajjotwani said:
i'll take the web cams... please pm the account details
Dheeraj i just want to know which camera r u looking for?? both???

Guys all the prices are exculding shipping.... These are the cost of just the parts... So i will have to bear the shipping charges... I m frm mumbai.. If ppl want i can meet in mumbai and can give it to u all or i all can come and pick it up.... :)

Guys all the prices are exculding shipping.... These are the cost of just the parts... So u will have to bear the shipping charges... I m frm mumbai.. If ppl want i can meet in mumbai and can give it to u all or i all can come and pick it up.... :)

Guys all the prices are exculding shipping.... These are the cost of just the parts... So u will have to bear the shipping charges... I m frm mumbai.. If ppl want i can meet in mumbai and can give it to u all or u all can come and pick it up.... :)

^k... Its on hold for memories_dv... will send u the account details.. :)

Iball mouse on hold for Khushalvyas....

BUMP guys sorry now no holdong business..... plz let me know who is interested... thanks...

guys u all can directly call me on 9892822546 and lets close the deals... thanks in advance... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back