FS: Others Move out sale! Steam Deck, Audio gear, Logitech mice, Sunnto Watch and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnab_saha

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Pune
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Feb 2, 2023
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Moving out, not in use
Hello folks,

Have a bunch of stuff that has been lying around and I'm moving soon, and looking to get rid off. Most in mint to good condition.
Product NameReason for saleAskingPurchased FromStatus
Steam Deck 512 GBHave a laptop which I occasionally use for gaming. And in general very less time for gaming.40kMx2 Games
Feb 2023
Available
FiiO BTA30 ProAgain, not much in use - I was originally using this to output PS5 audio to studio monitors.6kHeadphone Zone
June 2022
Sold
Steinberg UR12Great interface works well with any device including PC, Mac, iPad - Not much in use.5kLocal store
Available
Shure SV200 MicrophoneWorks well for audio calls, streaming, recording etc. Comes with a stand purchased separately and XLR cable which was unused.1kAmazon
Jan 2021
Available
Logitech G604 (Wireless)Got this to play a couple games last year. Not playing anything anymore.2.5kAmazon
June 2022
Sold
Logitech G402 (Wired)Has been a backup mouse. Not much in use.1kIT Depot
Oct 2020
Available
Tribit Stormbox BT SpeakerUpgraded to a Marshall speaker. Hence letting this go - good use if you still want 3.5mm input and overall decent sound from a BT speaker.2.5kAmazon
May 2020
Sold
Sony DS4 ControllerHas been a backup. Came with my PS4 pro - which I sold. But kept this as a backup. In great condition.2.5kAmazon
May 2020
Available
Sony MII-SC5 Premium Carry Case for CameraGot this free with a camera purchase. Unused. Got other bags.0.5kAmazon
Dec 2022
Available
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 GimbalBeen sitting in storage for years. Works great. Not in use.1kAmazon
Sold
Raeger Magsafe Wireless ChargerGot this as an extra. Never used. Charges phone and watch, pods.0.5kAmazon
May 2021
Sold
CableCreation USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter with DisplayLinkThis is very useful if you using a Macbook M1 and want to use dual monitors. I don't have dual monitors anymore.3kAmazon
Aug 2021
Available
AmazonBasics HDMI Braided Cable x 3Not in use. Still work great. Supports 4k 60. 200 bucks for all 3.0.2kAmazon
July 2021
Sold
Kinivo Premium 4K HDMI Switch/Splitter HDMI SwitcherHDMI switcher supporting 4k600.5kAmazon
July 2021
Sold
HYPERDRIVE 3 in 1 USB C to HDMI 4K30Hz + USB AUpgraded to another version with additional ports.1kAmazon
Nov 2019
Available
Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter + Another aftermarket lightning adapterOne original apple lightning to usb3 camera adapter. Another aftermarket. Asking 1.5k for both.1.5kAmazon
Oct 2019
Available
Kinsound USB C to 3.5 mm Jack Audio AdapterUnused. Was not able to return. Didn't work for my use-case.0.75kAmazon
June 2022
Available
QHD 2K Webcam with Microphone and Privacy ProtectionGreat sharp webcam. The privacy insertion mechanism stopped working. Although the camera, flash etc working as it is. Bought from Amazon US.1kAmazon
Sold
4 port USB switchWorks great to switch multiple USB devices on multiple systems. I used to switch between PC, Mac & PS0.2kAmazon
Aug 2020
Available
Sunnto Core All Black Outdoor WatchGot this as a gift. Not used much. Comes with original box, strap etc. Has bunch of features check the link.10kSunnto
Oct 2020
Available

All photos uploaded to google photos (considering a lot of pictures): https://photos.app.goo.gl/EWDb9wifbDUNDknv8

If interested in a bunch of stuff, let me know we can work out something. Pickup or shipping from Pune.

Cheers and Merry Christmas! :)
Arnab

Last edited:
Hi, interested in Raeger magsafe wireless charger, Qhd webcam, kindsound USB c to 3.5mm, kinivo hdmi splitter, hyperdrive usb-c to hdmi, DJI osmo mobile gimbal, kindly pm, i can't pm you

Gimbal and Tribit BT speaker sold to @manohar5321

Edit:
Also below sold
AmazonBasics HDMI Braided Cable x 3
Kinivo Premium 4K HDMI Switch/Splitter HDMI Switcher
QHD 2K Webcam with Microphone and Privacy Protection

Last edited:
@arnab_saha
Could you tell who has purchased the fiio bta30 pro from you..
May be I can convince the guy to sell to me
Thanks

Update list of available stuff

Product NameReason for saleAskingPurchased FromStatus
Steinberg UR12Great interface works well with any device including PC, Mac, iPad - Not much in use.5kLocal store
Available
Logitech G402 (Wired)Has been a backup mouse. Not much in use.1kIT Depot
Oct 2020
Available
Sony DS4 ControllerHas been a backup. Came with my PS4 pro - which I sold. But kept this as a backup. In great condition.2.5kAmazon
May 2020
Available
CableCreation USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter with DisplayLinkThis is very useful if you using a Macbook M1 and want to use dual monitors. I don't have dual monitors anymore.3kAmazon
Aug 2021
Available
HYPERDRIVE 3 in 1 USB C to HDMI 4K30Hz + USB AUpgraded to another version with additional ports.1kAmazon
Nov 2019
Available
Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter + Another aftermarket lightning adapterOne original apple lightning to usb3 camera adapter. Another aftermarket. Asking 1.5k for both.1.5kAmazon
Oct 2019
On Hold
Kinsound USB C to 3.5 mm Jack Audio AdapterUnused. Was not able to return. Didn't work for my use-case.0.75kAmazon
June 2022
Available
4 port USB switchWorks great to switch multiple USB devices on multiple systems. I used to switch between PC, Mac & PS0.2kAmazon
Aug 2020
On Hold
Sunnto Core All Black Outdoor WatchGot this as a gift. Not used much. Comes with original box, strap etc. Has bunch of features check the link.10kSunnto
Oct 2020
On Hold

Sunnto Core All Black Outdoor Watch received in perfect condition..Unable to add feedback...The dropdown menu for deal URL is showing blank for me on DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser....

Sunnto Core All Black Outdoor Watch received in perfect condition..Unable to add feedback...The dropdown menu for deal URL is showing blank for me on DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser....
That's because you didn't send a message on the post before. Try again now and it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back