Windows Move Windows EFI

Thank you @guest_999 unfortunately ig it's too late now. I was messing around with diskpart and I ended up wiping something important (the bootable device did not show up on the bootloader, but the drive was detected) and also I was forced to reinstall the window.
Now there is a clean install on the drive.:)

Thank you @guest_999 unfortunately ig it's too late now. I was messing around with diskpart and I ended up wiping something important (the bootable device did not show up on the bootloader, but the drive was detected) and also I was forced to reinstall the window.
Now there is a clean install on the drive.:)
My man, why did you not follow my first step? It was a neat little thing that would've worked 100%. It was fail-proof but you didn't go with it.

20 minutes of wait appeared too much to you and you ended up wasting so many days; only to wipe the entire thing. :)

My man, why did you not follow my first step? It was a neat little thing that would've worked 100%. It was fail-proof but you didn't go with it.
I wanted to but in the process of doing something I ended up with something regret it but also it was inevitable I feel.
Anyways learnt a lot of stuff in the process. Might help me if my friends come across the same issue :cool:.

Back