Moveable/Adjustable wall mount recommendations for TV

altair21

Disciple
Hey folks,

I saw a wall mount at my friend's house for a LG B3 55'' which we could move in any direction (pushing it back or forwards, tilting on all 4 corners/sides etc) and I wanted something similar to that. I have been looking online for this and I have no idea what to look for in terms of durability, capacity etc. Are there any recommendations for the same with price not being an issue? Or any caveats to keep in mind considering the wall mount will be used on a wooden frame.

Thanks

Lg had started giving those with its tvs.. The quliaty is great of the ones thta lg gives.

Here is another variant on amazon
Deal of the day: RISSACHI Flexible Viewing: Adjustable Wall Mount for 23-42 Inch TV'S LED/HD/Smart TV’s, Full Motion Rotatable Universal TV Wall Mount Stand with Swivel & Tilt Adjustments https://amzn.eu/d/0IgvS7V

There could be others as well on Amazon and flipkart

Or any caveats to keep in mind considering the wall mount will be used on a wooden frame.

Usually, a wall mount has mounting holes with some space between the holes. So, if you want to attach it to a wooden frame, you will have to ensure that it attaches onto the posts of the structure and not the thin boards covering it.

If the mounting holes are spaced apart in such a manner that everyone of them can be screwed onto a post, then you can easily install it without making big changes to the frame. If the spaces between them are different from the spaces between the posts, then you will need to mount additional posts and struts between the existing ones.

Lg had started giving those with its tvs.. The quliaty is great of the ones thta lg gives.

Here is another variant on amazon
Deal of the day: RISSACHI Flexible Viewing: Adjustable Wall Mount for 23-42 Inch TV'S LED/HD/Smart TV’s, Full Motion Rotatable Universal TV Wall Mount Stand with Swivel & Tilt Adjustments https://amzn.eu/d/0IgvS7V

There could be others as well on Amazon and flipkart
have you used any? I'm finding some iffy brands on Amazon and after scouring the US subs, Sanus is the recommended one but its really overpriced here.

have you used any? I'm finding some iffy brands on Amazon and after scouring the US subs, Sanus is the recommended one but its really overpriced here.
Well I have used the original one from LG, but if the fitment is correct, all should be fine

Well I have used the original one from LG, but if the fitment is correct, all should be fine
yeah the original has a 4 screw mount and the ones on amazon which have the highest reviews are a 2 screw mount which is making me a little iffy. the ones which do have the 4 screw mount don't have as many reviews.

I'll try checking my local stores too but thanks

Back