Movie Organizer

I have a big movie collection in my PC but am not able to organize it properly.

I am currently using Win7 default media player to play movies. But can anyone suggest me some software through which I can manage my collection more efficiently.

The software should have the following:

1. Should be able to connect to internet and automatically download the labels from the name of the movies.

2. Should keep the movies of different languages separately.

3. Should be fast and eazy to handle.

^^

Hey Rohit bro free up some message space I can't reply to your message you sent me. Cheers also do you have a discrete graphic card in your rig or use the IGP.

I downloaded my movie manager for Win7 WIndows Media player both the beta version and the 3.19 version. First I installed the beta version but it closed saying that I donot have the required points to continue to this software. Then I uninstalled it and installed the 3.19 version. But it says that my PC has the laterst software and I should use it. The error snap is given below. Pls help me out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rohitshakti2 said:
But it does'nt allow us to put posters or do online updates of the moves.
uhm,if i got it right, think its very much possible bro.Check out my screens:

9g7CN.jpg

LQ6oZ.jpg

S47OG.jpg

Wop85.jpg

gaganjain said:
Any good tutorial for how to setup xbmc ?
Its pretty much self-explanatory bro....Just add ur movie folders in the 'Add Source' option,select the folder content(Movie/Music/TVshow etc) and set the scraper(IMDB in case of movies,TVDb for Shows etc) and it will do the rest.

Once in a while,it downloads the wrong movie info, u can easily find the correct movie manually and select the thumbnails from a huge online database or even add custom thumbs from ur PC.Its all really easy once u are familiar with it.

RedBull said:
uhm,if i got it right, think its very much possible bro.Check out my screens:

9g7CN.jpg

LQ6oZ.jpg

S47OG.jpg

Wop85.jpg

I have installed XBMC but my screen doesn't look like this. What skin are you using and how do u update the dvd details of the movies?

Unfortunately no one can say whats the name of this skin. The guy who post this I also asked him but he also cant. I downloaded every skin officially available but cant find it. Either its from unofficial source or just a concept art.

^^disable the "Library mode" and play with the "Views" of the various skins.....u should find options like 'Wall' and 'Cover Flow' as i have posted above.

EDIT: Try 'Back Row' and 'Neon' theme, it has 'Big Wall icons' and a lot of awesome View modes.Similar with other themes as well.

Back