Movies that are visually stunning!

I recently watched this fun fast paced action comedy flick called Guns Akimbo on prime starring Daniel Radcliffe that's also visually vibrant I guess.

Though every great movie has some kind of visual stunning-ness in its own way, but off the top of my head -

The Tree of Life by Terrence Malik is the first movie that comes to mind.

I always like Wes Anderson's visual portrayal, especially what he has done in
The Grand Budapest Hotel

Spirited Away (anime) by Ghibli Studios is one of the most beautiful animated flicks I have seen.

Midnight in Paris is another notable mention because of the beautiful landscape it has been shot in.

Lawrence of Arabia and 2001: A Space Odessey - they weren't shot on digital so the perception of stunning may vary.

Few other mentions - her, amelie, godfather part I, interstellar

Just saw this trailer w(°o°)w -

Last edited:
Life of Pi by Ang Lee.
I got to watch the movie in Prasad's Imax (Hyderabad) and it was a visual treat.
I have read the book two years ago and the recreation of those scenes were a visual feast.

I would love to watch the re-screening this movie in the theatre with my family and friends if I ever get the chance.
Plus a few I missed watching in the cinema hall: Gravity, Avatar,.

If there is category of Best Visuals but Crappy story, then this move would be a contender. Those fantasy fight scenes are nice to watch, though CGI.

Another unpopular one from Snyder.

Back