Doom 3
war of the worlds
King Kong (peter jackson :))
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
EDIT: xXx 2
and hitchhikers guide to the galaxy !

Looking forward to watchin

Batman Begins

The Longest Yard (cause I hear Stone Cold's in it :hap2:)

Doom 3

Pirates of the Caribbean 2

Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

Radon said:
errr...u mean JRR Tolkien's Sil ? :O

Yeah :eek:hyeah:

I do mean JRRT's sil.
heard recently that PJ took up the challenge of producing the hobbit and the sil.
i have lots of doubts whether they can make a movie out of the silmarillion...dats y am looking forward to it.

tifôsi said:
Yeah :eek:hyeah:
I do mean JRRT's sil.

heard recently that PJ took up the challenge of producing the hobbit and the sil.

i have lots of doubts whether they can make a movie out if the silmarillion...dats y am looking forward to it.
Hmm...... could be a long shot but, stranger things have happened. BTW I'm all for it, big fan of anything associated with LotR :D .

1.)Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
2.)Doom

Maybe i also want them to release a small documentary of how they make cards and stuff at nVidia and ATi. :p

Harry Potter???? Guys!!! It is going to SUCK BIG TIME like all the previous movies. I LOVE the books. But the movies are a waste of time. Me and my friends went to he first three movies out of laoyalty for JKR. But the movies were really bad!!!!

I guess, I am looking for H2G2. I didn't know that there were so many fans of the H2G2 series on this forum!!! they are a rare breed. Most people have not heard of H2G2.

Back