Moving to Noida, need your inputs

#asingh is it really that unsafe ?

Well, last time I met #Spacescreamer, he was wearing a gun. It was tucked in behind, like how NagaArjuna carried it in Shiva.

He lives in Noida. Not NagaArjuna, I meant #Spacescreamer.

#asingh You are giving me creeps buddy
<

Dont tie yourself into knots. He is just messing with you.

Security is not an issue (esp for boys). But yea, the advice for shuttling between noida and indirapuram may work to your advantage financially.

@asingh

The gun was given to me by a female politician of UP as the elections were nearing. And i have the lasanse for that gun.
<

#asingh You are giving me creeps buddy
<

Law and Order situation is not that bad compared to other cities. Though I agree there are lot of hot headed and trigger happy guys in NCR/Delhi.
  • Stay away from shabby places after 8 PM and do not get into unnecessary arguments/fights/brawls
  • Keep your head cool while driving as Road Rage is IN
    <

Having some links do matter and I am living in NCR since last 25+ years and so far have got no reason ever to get into unnecessary fights and have never been shot or shot at
<

#Spacescreamer #Roxtin Thanks for the assurance guys. Will be travelling on either 28th or 29th March. One of my friend lives with her friend in a 2BHK, Gurgaon paying 14k totally. She said it will be a bit cheaper in Noida at around 12k. Have to search around after I reach there.

try indrapuram, that is what I did when I used to work there. Rent in 61\62 is much hyped. Check in your team; some one must be living there; Let me know in case you still need some help and I'll share some number with you. (I know couple of guys in multiple companies).

<OT> WTH r u going to Noida; when ur current location is Bangalore, tell me its not in software,
<
</OT End>

#Carbon you can get a 2BHK for around 8-10k in Indirapuram/Vaishali area. in Noida rent depends on Sec and locality you choose.

#adi_vastava Well, this being a startup, I've to work out from the client place, for 9 months or so. And then back to Bengaluru. And I'm working in Siebel CRM.

My earlier date of travel was 27th. Had checked the fares then and they were hovering around 4.6k mark. As the date got postponed, I now have to travel on 31st. And now the fares have gone up to 8.5k. Is this normal ?

Is that Airfare? If yes it is normal as the airfare varies depending on the time duration between date booked and date of travelling.

Guys, booked my tickets for 31st. Spice Jet
<

Address is indeed Noida Sec 62. Will search on Saturday for the Apartment, if I don't get get means I'll have to bug you guys. Someone please share your number
<

Back