MP3 player got screwed!!

Vandal

Skilled
I bought a small 256MB genuis MP3 player, that charges via USB, very nifty, small, and sounds pretty good for what I paid...

The problem is its starting up and giving me a blank blue screen (default startup screen is blue), no text is appearing...It'll stay on for 15 seconds and then power off, which is exactly what it used to do, when idling... but now it shuts down even if I keep pressing buttons..:mad:

May have unplugged it without removing a couple of times. It hasn't got soaked as yet, but may have picked up a few drops of rain, or sweat, as I wear this while working out also..

Its in warranty so no issues, just waiting to get the bloody time... any ideas what could've gone wrong.

The installation disc which came with it... It will have the firmware flashing utility and instructions... Read it and follow the procedure :D...

Switch said:
The installation disc which came with it... It will have the firmware flashing utility and instructions... Read it and follow the procedure :D...

Will give it a look tonight.. thanks..

is there any HOLD or LOCK button ? .. if so ... and if it is turned on (locked) ... this type of thing happanes. :(

Back