MP3 player under 2000

crossbow

Mond Mond Ja Ja
Adept
Please suggest some good MP3 Player options under 2K.
Basic needs would be a
1) Good sound/eq quality.
2) Good basic display.
3) Easy navigation buttons.

Thanks

Both products look nice.

Thanks

How about Transcend T.sonic 320 and MP630? Are they comparable with these two which you preferred?

kjd_1122 said:
Both products look nice.
Thanks

How about Transcend T.sonic 320 and MP630? Are they comparable with these two which you preferred?

The T.sonic 630 or the new 650 are very good players too. I have used a MP630, a Sansa and a Creative MuVo TxFM. The only issue with the Transcend is the earphones are flimsy. They sound fine but will not take rough handling.
If you ever want to do voice recording also, the Transcend 630 wins hands down.

Don't opt for Transcend. Previously I owned a T.sonic 610 and it gave me many problems. Moreover, Transcend doesn't have any service center in India. You've to give the product to the shop where you purchased and it'll take about 2 months to get a replacement. Tired of all these, I bought a Nano!

Go for Sandisk Sansa Clip 2GB. It retails about 1,950/- which is a perfect fit for your budget range. Replace the bundled earphones with a good IEM like Creative EP-630 or Soundmagic PL-11 and you'll get a nice audio experience! :D

i bought a creative muvo t200 4gb for 2250 2 days ago.it has voice record function and teeny tiny display.battery life is supposed to be 9 hours but realistically i would say 6-7 hours.see if u can increase ur budget by 250 odd rupees you can get a 4gb.i think it is vfm.size is very small about a usb pen drive size.only drawback is it does not have a clip on where you can attach to ur shirt etc but the alternative is you can get a tag and hang it from ur neck or keep it in the pocket.hope it helps.

hi..i was also looking for the sansa clip,but its nowhere to be found in bangalore, i searched at croma,ezone, sp road..they told its not coming any more...

Anybody knows where i can find it in b'lore!!

@devilsmind: If you're having any friends in Chennai, ask them to buy it for you. If not, check the Rashi Peripherals site. They are the national distributors for Sandisk. Here's the Banglore Address:

Rashi PeriPherals Pvt.Ltd

#3, Sunkalpet Main Rd.

Bangalore 560 002.

Email:bangalore@rptechindia.com

Ph:080-42480202

FAX::080-42480299

Hope it'll help you!

Tsonic 850

it has 1.8" display,plays videos,fm,mp3 photo viewer and also has text reader along with sync lyrics..:eek:hyeah:

i own the 8gb model and its awesome!
4gb comes in white.

sandisk sansa,philips go gear etc all have awefull screens that too monocrome.

Guys , I'am Planning to Buy an Mp3 player Under 2K

i'll invest money in some good earphones later.

a 2Gb should suffice my needs but a 4Gb would really make me jump with joy :p

The list;

Mobiblu A7 2k for 4Gb !! - ebay

Mobiblu Cube? Price? SQ?

Transcend 320 - 4b price? 2gb @ 1800 on indiatimes shopping

Sansa Clip (@2K?) Prasanna posted the price.

I live in Mumbai (western suburbs) so kindly help me to find these gadgets!!!

Although Sansa clip is my first choice but i guess there are availability issues.

Also i want some good DAP that wont give me many issues...

Also my mobile is giving some issues(motherboard problems affecting keypad, not a big deal though, can live with )

So should i buy an MP3 Player or a mobile w MP3 ??

Like Motorola W230. (Decent SQ , 2.5mm - 3.5mm converters are available)

Samsung e1410 (Very good SQ proprietary usb - 3.5mm converter provided by Samsung)

Based upon the reviews (tech2) i have shortlisted these mobile..

I'am really confused and need your help!

Thanx!

Back