MSI Enjoy 7 and Enjoy 10 Tablet launched

wow great pricing.Now other tablets have to slash their prices.I think sub 10k would have made this a killer product but still good pricing until the other manufacturers decide to compete.

johnie1 said:
wow great pricing.Now other tablets have to slash their prices.I think sub 10k would have made this a killer product but still good pricing until the other manufacturers decide to compete.

All the other manufacturers - Samsung, Asus, Toshiba, Lenevo, Viewsonic have tablets with "CPU, 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 - Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU" and HoneyComb support.

And this one is single core ARM Cortex A8 1.2 GHz with GingerBread, so dont expect a price drop for the other tablets in this range.

But surely this tablets hardware is capable enough for browsing and watching movies, do wait for some detailed reviews.

Sanav3 said:
All the other manufacturers - Samsung, Asus, Toshiba, Lenevo, Viewsonic have tablets with "CPU, 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 - Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU" and HoneyComb support.

And this one is single core ARM Cortex A8 1.2 GHz with GingerBread, so dont expect a price drop for the other tablets in this range.

But surely this tablets hardware is capable enough for browsing and watching movies, do wait for some detailed reviews.
But galaxy tab 7 is single core A8 1ghz proccy and is priced for around 24k. Only advantages of it is it can b used as a phone ,has bigger internal memory, has 3G, GPS and screen resolution higher(in case of Enjoy7) but has slower processor still it is expensive compared to MSI. Galaxy tab 7 should come to 18-19k soon.

Why only 1k difference between the two models? Also read at engaget that this doesn't have market support as of now. However msi is looking at a workaround to install apk's.

sudipt123 said:
Why only 1k difference between the two models? Also read at engaget that this doesn't have market support as of now. However msi is looking at a workaround to install apk's.
market support ?

did you mean apps but android should b providing the updates n applications . correct me if i m wrong

Back