MSI GD70 790FX Mobo and CM Sniper/922 Acrylic Side Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav2000

Skilled
For sale is my MSI GD70 790 FX. Expected price is 5.6k plus shipping at actuals.

Also a HAF 922/Sniper Acrylic side panel. For 1.0k. Would like to sell it locally if possible. Shipping will be a headache.

Both are in very good condition. Some scratches on the bottom of the panel, as shown in pics, otherwise ok. Will fit HAF 922, but screw holes may not line up.

The mobo is a brand new one that I got back from RMA about 3-4 months back. Have changed the stock thermal paste, so runs very well now. Was running my 1090T at 4.2 Ghz prime stable for 3 hrs.

The mobo has around 1.5 years of warranty left and will come with bill and all accessories in box. Anyway warranty is done on SL no.

The panel was got from the US for USD 35 + shipping and all that crap.

img2839j.jpg

img2837gp.jpg

img2839sj.jpg

img2836z.jpg

img2835qd.jpg

iyengar said:
ah.. not too much to ask but how did you do it ? & can you help to fix that to my 922?

eBro
Fix Sniper panel to 922? Not possible i beleive.
If u dont mind get your 9222 panel laser cut + 500bucks acrylic sheet.......it should do the job.

Sorry my friend, but if you actually look below the plastic, they are the same chassis. Only the thumb screw holes dont match. please check before commenting. And this is a ready made one from CM US, I have not done it myself.

mav2000 said:
Sorry my friend, but if you actually look below the plastic, they are the same chassis. Only the thumb screw holes dont match. please check before commenting. And this is a ready made one from CM US, I have not done it myself.
Meant no offense! 922 looks a bit tiny in comparison with Sniper...didnt Know about bot hthe cases sharing the same chasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back