MSI GTX460 cyclone 1GB OC ,just one months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojjjk

Skilled
Hi,

I bought this card on 17/09/10(from primeabgb) ..one month back...superb card...working 100%..

total 3 years warranty ...so 2 year and 11months warranty left....

asking price-SOLD---> NeViLLe

If you are planning to buy a 768 mb drop that idea , and buy this 1GB beast....

box content

------------

cyclone gtx 460 1gb

all cd's with drivers,fermi demo kit (supersonic sled,design garage) , free norton internet security for 60 days etc

cables,adapters,etc ....all stuffs & Bill.

pics

Imageshack - gpu1n.jpg

Imageshack - gpu2.jpg

Imageshack - gpu3.jpg

Imageshack - gpu4.jpg

Imageshack - gpu5.jpg

Imageshack - gpu6.jpg

ImageShack Album - 6 images

Reason for sale -buying notebook ...so will sell whole system soon...need money for notebook.. :)

Please don't crap my thread ...use PM

Attachments

• gpu4.jpg
    gpu4.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 225
  • gpu3.jpg
    gpu3.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 244
khushalvyas said:
have a hp atom notebook .. can do a exchange ... let me know if interested
hmm ..i placed an order for Dell 15r mate ...will get it soon...you can deposit money and grab this cyclone 460 1GB

vinaycm said:
I would have brought this right away if not for the bad experience i had dealing with you last time..
did u buy anything from me? no right ?

I will report your post ...please edit

or if you want this one you can come to my home & take it after payment

neojjjk said:
did u buy anything from me? no right ?
I will report your post ...please edit

or if you want this one you can come to my home & take it after payment
You want me to explain here what happened with the 8800GT deal?? It can't be said be a 'good experience' for me..

BTW iam not going to buy this even if you offer it for half the price you've quoted.. I already had enough making a decision to buy the 8800GT from you..

vinaycm said:
You want me to explain here what happened with the 8800GT deal?? It can't be said be a 'good experience' for me..

BTW iam not going to buy this even if you offer it for half the price you've quoted.. I already had enough making a decision to buy the 8800GT from you..
I am not in such situation to offer you half the price...and I sold 8800gt to a guy with good offer & behavior ..no holding business ..post reported for spoiling my thread...any TE members can check my itrust status .. mods please take necessary steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back