MSI-RS482 + Opteron 170 + Thermaltake Big Typhoon + 2 x 1GB PC3200 DDR RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav3r1ck

Disciple
Hi fellow members,

I am looking forward to sell my reliable workhorse, the components of which are mentioned in the subject line. This was assembled by me with the help of my dear friends at TE. I bought all of these from TE market almost 3 years ago. This has served me as a reliable workhorse for me all these years, however, I am seriously in need of an upgrade to quench my thirst for gaming! I want to sell these locally (NCR) as I don't want any shipping hassles, shipping would be the last option for me. Let me give you a break down of components.

MSI-RS482 - SOLD to Kniwor (shipped)
bought from a fellow member at TE (sorry, don't remember the name), no warranty remaining. Original Box is there. Buyers can visit my place to check.

Opteron 170 - SOLD to chetansha (shipped)
bought from Vivek Punjabi (may god rest his soul in peace!), no original heatsink, no warranty remaining, no original box but have a AMD 3000+/3200+ box. Buyers can visit my place to check.

TTBT - bought from my very dear friend *name deleted* :p (known to all of us here as dear Bikey :hap2:). Again, buyers can visit my place to check.

EDIT:
RAM sticks - SOLD to Justin (quick deal, cash on delivery)
Just found out while packing the Mobo+Opty that these RAM sticks were in fact bought from Vivek Punjabi along with the Opty. Also, they have used Hynix memory chips on these.
Prices have been mentioned above. No low-balling please. PM me in case of any queries! Rest, let the pics speak for themselves!

Attachments

• DSC04096.JPG
    DSC04096.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC04097.JPG
    DSC04097.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC04098.JPG
    DSC04098.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC04102.JPG
    DSC04102.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 226
  • CPU-Z 1.JPG
    CPU-Z 1.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 240
  • CPU-Z 2.JPG
    CPU-Z 2.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 231
  • CPU-Z 3.JPG
    CPU-Z 3.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 219
  • CPU-Z 4.JPG
    CPU-Z 4.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 218
  • CPU-Z 5.JPG
    CPU-Z 5.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 218
  • EverestUltimate 2.JPG
    EverestUltimate 2.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 233
i ll take the cpu
btw, what BIOS do you have on the board ? I am using a BIOS that runs the mem @ 1T timing. LEt me know if you want the modded BIOS

Thanks to everyone who have PM'ed me showing interest in TTBT because of the price quoted! However, please understand I've only quoted that price to push the sale of the processor along with it, since I don't have the original HSF of the Opty 170. I am looking forward to sell the processor along with TTBT, so they go together as a combo.

@mayanksahni, no yaar, not selling the PSU as it will be used for my future build. TTBT will be sold with the processor, that's why the price quoted.

@chetansha, I've not upgraded the BIOS since the day I bought the motherboard. PM me your details. As mentioned in the post, I don't have the original HSF for the processor and therefore I've been using TTBT. Do you also want the TTBT along with the processor?

what is TTBT. lol sorry i really dont know. I dont need HSF as i have few spare ones
ah sorry my mistake Thermaltake Big Typhoon

kewl, then let make it work. :D

Proccy for chetansha and hsf for me. :D

Now tell mav3r1ck can we all three(me, chetanshna and u) work on this deal. :D

Opty on hold for chetansha.

@mayanksahni, I've updated the TTBT price as it was way too underpriced to be sold individually at the rate I quoted earlier. If you are still interested, drop me a PM.

@the one who shall not be named :) garfield, i'm not gonna remove your name! :p

Account details sent to buyers. Awaiting payment before shipping the stuff. RAM prices dropped (now inclusive of shipping). Post updated.

Payment received from Chetansha and Kniwor. Thanks guys. Shipping will be done by Saturday max. I'm right now at work. Will take off the processor and motherboard from my one and only system, clean them, box them, pack them appropriately for shipping and will ship them on Saturday preferably through DTDC. I hope this will be alright with you guys. Any issues please let me know. PM'ed you my contact number.

Motherboard and processor shipped to the buyers. Tracking numbers sent via PM's. Main post updated. RAM sticks still on sale, TTBT still on hold.

Kniwor has received the motherboard. He hasn't tested it yet, awaiting confirmation regarding the same.

Chetansha has received the processor in damaged condition thanks to First flight. Details in the thread below:

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...er-service-feedback-66698-27.html#post1386548

Have called him to PM me his A/c details so that I could refund his money. There goes my dream of buying a VFM cabinet down the drain! :( I wish I could sue the courier company. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back