MSN Messenger 7.5.0160 BETA

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
0034vd.jpg

Gotit today...looks gud :D

Here are a few screenies..

one is from th login screen..already shows ur avtar and looks much better..

second is the chat box...there is a new feature which is something similar to talk using microphones...havent tried it myself, dont have a mic.

I have the 0160 version, apparently a 016 version is out too. I'm posting a 0162 link here :

LINK REMOVED

Sunny is that beta officially released to the public by MS ...??
if yes then good.
otherwise
if not then i do not think it is wise to post links for it on the forum site openly.

I was not implying about stability !!!!!

I was pointing about making the task of the admins and mods easier ....i.e. the legality of it.

if you are not posting links openly there is no problem. its been released for testers at the moment. Anyway links can be found via google for those who may want.

in other words its a "tester only" beta tat has been leaked.
only "public" beta releases can be shared legally.

So, removing the link. :)

QuickFire said:
in other words its a "tester only" beta tat has been leaked.
only "public" beta releases can be shared legally.

So, removing the link. :)
oops.. i missed the link.. where was it?

hi guys,

o dont think the BETA versio is officially offered by MS, but it is freely available on many torrent and other p2p site.

i think deejays right here, we hsouldnt be trying out stuff which is a BETA amd released by third parties other then the software developer.

besides, i hate testing anuthign which is a BETA......so no way i am downloading this stuff yet :D

i hate testing anuthign which is a BETA

:rofl: Dude BETA softwares are meant to be tested and not final versions. Finals are already tested and finalized by many testers accross the world. Or may be you meant you hate using betas. :bleh:

BTW MSN Messenger 7.5 is a cool s/w though it is heavy on system resources and has a few bugs which probably would be fixed in Final Version :)

the final version has released. I use the Apatch for the bloated MSN messenger to prevent any hoging of system resources. This patch removes almost everything from the MSN messenger. Gives remembrance of the old windows messenger 4.5 if u apply all the patches.

Official website: http://www.apatch.tk/

Download Link

Back