MTNL 2 MBPS- Xpress Combo Unlimited Plans

Emperor

Skilled
Hi,
Xpress Combo Unlimited 600 Rs 600 2 Mbps up to 8 GB and 256 Kbps afterwards
Xpress Combo Unlimited 750 Rs 750 2 Mbps upto 15 GB and 512 kbps afterwards
Xpress Combo Unlimited 1000 Rs 1000 2 Mbps upto 22 GB and 512 Kbps afterwards
Xpress Combo Unlimited 1500 Rs 1500 2 Mbps upto 60GB and 1 Mbps afterwards

Just seen over MTNL SITE here, check it & see if worth while to you :)

Regards

I just called them up to activate the XPress Combo Unlimited 1500 plan . The lady at the other end told me something which was not mentioned on the MTNL website. for Xpress Combo 1500 the speed will be 2 mbps till 60 GB (upload and Download) and after that the DAY time speed will be 256 kbps and the night time(6pm to 8am) speed will be 1 Mbps.

Now I am not sure whether she was right .. But then with a day time speed of just 256 kbps it does not seem to be that good a deal. Anyway I have asked for the activation. I will try it out for a month and see whether she was right.. :)

MTNL's service is just pathetic. Nobody in my area uses it anymore. All of them have switched to cablenet as oDC hubs offer variety of content at good speed. I don't have a working PC right now, but when I repair it, I am gonna subscribe to cablenet as well.

Bluffmaster said:
Nothing beats 1mbps unlimited @ 999 with no FUP. MTNL even has 2mbps @ 1899 with no FUP.
I'm on the 2mbps plan and couldn't be happier :D

comp@ddict said:
as long as they stop blocking download sites.

Which sites? I have never encountered any blocked sites...
Mr.J said:
MTNL's service is just pathetic. Nobody in my area uses it anymore. All of them have switched to cablenet as oDC hubs offer variety of content at good speed. I don't have a working PC right now, but when I repair it, I am gonna subscribe to cablenet as well.

Sadly, service experience is different for every area.

Well I too have a great experience with MTNL. I have UL FREEDOM plan 800. 512kbps during day time and 2 mbps during night. (11:00 PM to 08:00 AM). These plans are available at the site for another 30 days.

Beware, I got the 750/15gb plan, 2 days I got nice speed (1.8ish), then speed dropped to 512... I checked and total download has been 7/8 gb only yet and that too today , when they decreased speed yesterday I had only 5 gb downloaded

1504/1500 gave me another local no. I spoke to her she said if the problem is from her side it will sort out in an hour, still getting 512 only, I put up a complain in 1500 , their tech called 2/3 times, one lady even dared to say "it's in the plan that they will give anywhere between 256 to 2 Mbps !!!!"

Anyways still trying to fight, but looks in vain and soon I will reach 15 gb as it is by then.... I can't even change back to my old plan till next month...

Previously I was using 749 unltd plan which was perfect

Back