MTNL 3g - no unlimited plans?

techygeek :- No idea but going by what others are saying.. It should pretty much work in Roaming as well..!!
@manucitc - good for you..! Even I am planning to get a MTNL Delhi SIM.. Lets see..!

Is there any MTNL Delhi user here who can help me with tele verification of my number? The tele verification number 1508 can be dialed only from Delhi and not while roaming. :(

^ Will only work from an MTNL number right? All outgoing calls are barred until you complete the tele verfication, surprisingly data still works.

Thanks for replying guys but the two statements are contradicting each other, is it 200gb or unlimited?
@manucitc have you tried calling mtnl once your 200gb quota got over for further free data?

Thanks for replying guys but the two statements are contradicting each other, is it 200gb or unlimited?
@manucitc have you tried calling mtnl once your 200gb quota got over for further free data?

Never able to complete 200GB, but few of guy have reported getting extra 200GB after calling customer care...

@Phan7om this plan actually offers 200gb usage but as it is a huge amount in itself, mtnl calls it unlimited.
In case you exceed this limit before the expiry of your plan, you can call mtnl cc and they will reset your counter, as mentioned above..

Back