MTNL customers to get access to IPTV

PoBoy

Skilled
Moneycontrol India > News > Content delivery network contract with MTNL > > Press- Market > IOL Broadband Limited,MTNL, IPTV ,ADSL ,Metro Fiber Ethernet Network,VOD

IOL Broadband Limited signed a content delivery network affiliation contract with MTNL; this will allow MTNL customers access to IPTV content.

The service will include IPTV – Time Shifted Viewing and Video on Demand (VOD). Several hundred Hindi and Hollywood movies are expected to be made available on demand via the network of MTNL.

if something with unlimted data stuffs comes than its valuable for me.........or atlest this shd reduce cable net provider rates to go down.....

i dont think this is counted towards monthly megabyte limit..... mtnl provides triband...(three services on a single phone line....in layman's terms)... so this is the third service they would be providing.. :).. which is good....

so internet, phone and now IPTV... there you go.. triband for you :).....

would be interestin to see the costs though

Go MTNL! I hope they offer decent rate plans! I'm looking forward to old movie downloads. I hope they offer a decent collection of shows and movies.

I heard they're launching it in January?

Back