[MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai Only

hatter

Skilled
Can this be true? A little birdie told me that MTNL will announce 1mbps and 2mbps unlimited broadband plans for less than Rs 700/PM in Mumbai circle.

Yet to independently confirm the news... I hope it's true and there is no FUP.
[UPDATE]

MTNL has announced launch of its new Broadband Unlimited plans in Mumbai circle for a promotional period of three months. The newly introduced plans will allow unlimited broadband usage without any fair usage cap. The main attraction of these plans would be the upgraded speed during night time and on Sundays. The added feature of providing more speed during night and on Sunday make these plans more attractive. Night period starts from 22 Hrs to morning 8 hrs. Plans start from555 p.m. and monthly CPE (Modem) charges of50 is also waived off for these plans. Unlimited 888 and Unlimited 1333 will offer 512 Kbps and 1 Mbps speed during day time respectively. However, customers of these plans will enjoy 2 Mbps speed during night and on Sundays. These plans are effective from 15th May’11.

Plan details

More info:
MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans

Re: 1mbps/unlimited/MTNL/Rs 500!!!

Unltd and FUP or not.. thats the question.

if it happens, would be really good. will put the blood sucking companies like Failtel through some good nerve wracking time.

I just hope this is true

where are you alladin ?

i need to change from hathway

Sorry people, cold war going on with dad. But i will try and look through his files :p

Could be true as Hathway charges 6067 for 1yr, 1Mbps , No FUP (not quite sure on that one, the guy said download all you want...) along with some free movie streaming thing. So MTNL must come out with something equally attractive.
more info: The amt 6067 is all inclusive of all taxes. so no extra payment :)

About time you Mumbai folks got some MTNL love! :D

No FUPs with MTNL unlimited plans. Get it without hesitation.

vivek.krishnan said:
Could be true as Hathway charges 6067 for 1yr, 1Mbps , No FUP (not quite sure on that one, the guy said download all you want...) along with some free movie streaming thing. So MTNL must come out with something equally attractive.
any source for this, i still have them wired as they have not removed it yet, i can shift back :p

i had hathway for 8 years started from 64kbps (3GB limit per month) to 1mbps (20GB Limit then 256kbps) but changed to MTNL, same price with no cap what-so-ever.

Man that is f*ckin' awesome, if it's implemented without FUP though. :D

Now that my connecting is at it's peak and going smoothly, BRING IT ON! and oh F*CK you Airtel and your stupid FUP. :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
Man that is f*ckin' awesome, if it's implemented without FUP though. :D

Now that my connecting is at it's peak and going smoothly, BRING IT ON! and oh F*CK you Airtel and your stupid FUP. :p
you are celebrating too soon :)

It's about time they bring in something like this. If you remember, MTNL has constantly doubled their plan speeds at regular intervals. It's been more than a year now since the current plans are in place (1 Mbps for Rs 999), so yes this should happen soon hopefully.

And i pay 850 every month for 512 kb/ps a month and pings > 350 to all servers excet the ones in India. BS-AN4L.

still no way close... i am already getting 3 mbps UL on mtnl 3g for 750/month... n 1 mbps UL for 500(mtnl broadband) xD. :)

Already paying 1k for 1mbps here in Delhi.. been a while since MTNL revised its prices though. Been itching to upgrade to 2mbps.

Why is MTNL upgrading its plans while BSNL stays the same:(.I hope BSNL take over MTNL and bring some good broadband plans.

Back