[MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai Only

Re: 1mbps/unlimited/MTNL/Rs 500!!!

fupz.jpg

I have been through many plans and seen all the websites(mtnl/bsnl) i have not seen a active Rs.750 U/L 3G plan... also the Rs 500. 1mbps U/L. plan....
please tell us where it is so we can also make use of it.....
i am in mumbai .

gamingstill said:
still no way close... i am already getting 3 mbps UL on mtnl 3g for 750/month... n 1 mbps UL for 500(mtnl broadband) xD. :)

^^ The 500/1mbps plan is a rumor. Currently its at 999. The 3G plan was only for Delhi and it was if you paid for 6 months.

yep i remember the data card + 6 months offer,
sadly it was only for Delhi, and not working in mumbai......

i would have definitely bought a data card for that ofer

Not quite there yet:

MTNL today announced launch of its new Broadband Unlimited plans in Mumbai circle for a promotional period of three months. The newly introduced plans will allow unlimited broadband usage without any fair usage cap. The main attraction of these plans would be the upgraded speed during night time and on Sundays. The added feature of providing more speed during night and on Sunday make these plans more attractive. Night period starts from 22 Hrs to morning 8 hrs. Plans start from555 p.m. and monthly CPE (Modem) charges of50 is also waived off for these plans. Unlimited 888 and Unlimited 1333 will offer 512 Kbps and 1 Mbps speed during day time respectively. However, customers of these plans will enjoy 2 Mbps speed during night and on Sundays. These plans are effective from 15th May’11.

MTNL Broadband Unlimited Plans with 2 Mbps speed on Sundays and Night

Aladdin said:
It does actually. They are called "UNLIMITED PLANS with Time Based Speed".
got it will be migrating soon
666 plan is not worth 555 one is better than it because 666 one is same just difference is that it provides 2mbps on sunday

Rs888/- plan is the best of the whole Triband plans,, I am going to take 888 plan, simply VFM plan , awesome speeds and much much better then NU849 plan.

vahss_11 said:
Rs888/- plan is the best of the whole Triband plans,, I am going to take 888 plan, simply VFM plan , awesome speeds and much much better then NU849 plan.
Ditto, much better from my 1MBPS UL plan, from 1st June :)

OMG! F*ckin' A. I'm confused between taking the 888 one or the 1333 UL plan. I can't stand anything below 1Mbps, so might eventually pick the latter one. BTW, is it confirmed to be only for 3 months period? :(

buddingwhizkid said:
^ omg really ? i think thats a nice news for delhiites too ?
I don't see any happy BSNL consumers here. Don't they have higher prices and fups too?

wishmaster.dj said:
Any chance of Delhi catching up? 666 plan looks good
Would be awesome can't wait :D

Back