Mtnl triband issues

nehaladsul said:
^^^ Lolzzz

Yeah.... that may be true...... But 2 more of my friends got the same plans connected on the same day as me..... We live in adjacent blocks......

But they seem to still be getting the same speeds as earlier...... Funny......

But if what u say is true, I do hope that they continue to get the good speeds they are getting....... as for me...... All is well.....!!!

:)

EDIT: If any MTNL person is viewing this...... Kill me if u want but I WON'T tell u the names or numbers of these 2 Friends of mine......!!! :p

Lolzzz

:D
call 12540 thats the MTNL server room no and tell them u have a slow speed problem, upon beeing asked say that the guys at 1504 gave u the no and asked u to call the server room. Don't try to be smart and mention anything about getting 2mbps on a 512k conn, jus say u got a speed issue thats it......good luck!!!!

^^ This is very common from MTNL side and this pullback should happen for your friends too. I too had enjoyed 2 Mbps speeds for many months before they pulled it back. :)

^^ Today I am getting download speeds of ~ 10-15kbps...... No response form 198 or 1504...... :(

I guess they have some personal problem with me.......!!! :(

@ vishalk: Thanx for the suggestion..... Will try it today...... But I really don't think MTNL is gonna make things any better for me...... :(

@ Others: My friends still enjoying the gr8 speeds they have been getting...... :)

intelcore2 said:
mtnl has also changed my downstream speed to 512 from 608

and upsteam to 252 from 260

im using the 512 ul plan
same thing happened to me my speeds are also reduced

But

these mtnl f**kers increase speeds in delhi to 2mbps coz of the games

Back