mtnl triband speed reduced

until recently i was getting speeds of upto 1.7 mbps on my triband 590 NU connection. BUT ( and thats a big BUTTTTTT) i went to their site today to run a speed test and now my speeds are between 200 kbps and 300 kbps.

Anybody else know anything about this???

You should feel lucky that you have been getting 1.7 mbps speed on 590 NU package :) MTNL had only put 2 mbps speeds in selected packages excluding all unlimited plans.

its variable man.....right now it shows 1115 kbps yesterday it was 641kbps and 471kbps.....what do u guys think could it be a line issue....i do get a lot of disturbance on my phone line

^^ am on 590NU plan....i live in east delhi - vasundhara enclave....been getting these speeds right from day1 (jan,07)...better still i'm able to get the same speeds in torrents as well....

Eeeeeks ..
4635.png
:mad:

elendil said:
Eeeeeks ..
4635.png
:mad:

One of their "technical" guys had come to my place to check the connection becoz it was being dropped frequently....so i asked him why am i getting such variable speeds everytime i connect.....so the motherfracker told me that they were "UPGRADING" the lines....some "UPGRADE" huh

shit i'm scr**d by MTNL now....was getting 210KB/s till yesterday night (downloaded an entire 4.3GB HD movie in 6.5 hours)...now getting only 24KB/s :mad: is it gonna stay that way...will i ever embark on that heaven again :S

Back