MTNL Triband speeds

vishalk said:
seems like techenclave.com is one of the ****ing sub standard forums who cannot handle the truth....
my hands are sooo itching to type *SCREW YOU TOO ..* but i guess i shudnt..

oops.. i just did it :eek:hyeah:

Jokes apart..
vishalk said:
it really shows what sort of community is techenclave if posts made are deleted jus becoz one their members is exposed doing his deeds and manipulating others to fullfill his own needs and greedy urge for bandwidth.
I bet you missed out on the episodes where members helped one another to expose the fraudulent deals carried out by a couple of guys looking to make a fast buck.

vishalk said:
its a shame that u guys have deleted that post and i guess this is my last post on this forurms so if u wish to u can for sure delete my profile as i dont like wasting my time posting on a forums
I guess u haven't been around on TE that much nor that regularly, other than occasionally posting copyrighted content as if your own.
vishalk said:
REMEMBER U CAN NEVER RUN FROM THE TRUTH COZ IT ALWAYS HAUNTS U BAD.......
Indeed. Truth cannot be suppressed. But without any proof, its merely blah blah blah.

TheMask said:
my hands are sooo itching to type *SCREW YOU TOO ..* but i guess i shudnt..

oops.. i just did it :eek:hyeah:

Jokes apart..

I bet you missed out on the episodes where members helped one another to expose the fraudulent deals carried out by a couple of guys looking to make a fast buck.
I guess u haven't been around on TE that much nor that regularly, other than occasionally posting copyrighted content as if your own.

Indeed. Truth cannot be suppressed. But without any proof, its merely blah blah blah.
ok so u want proof......ask that guy what was he doing with contacts of syberoam 24online on his yahoo and also ask him was some guy by the name of abzal his gay parrner from spectranet/?????/

what about the server acess that he had......was that to have fun with ...???

like i said i have many more things to proove and many ex users of that isp who would share the same view...

and THE MASK.....WHO THE **** ARE U TO SAY SCREW ME....????I DONT TAKE SHIT FROM U NOR FROM ANY1 ELSE...

YEAH U RIGHT I NEVER LIKED BEEING AROUND ON THIS FORUMS COZ IT SUX....WHEN OTHERS PUT ARTICLES FROM OTHER SITES THEY ARE REPPED FOR IT LIKE THEY HAVE EDITED THEIR OWN....

OH AND DUDE I AM A BUSINESSMAN SO IF PSOTING ON THIS FORUMS SERVES ME ANY BENIFIT THEN I WOULD POST ELSE I GUESS TE IS SIMPLY TIME WASTE..

vishalk said:
ok so u want proof......ask that guy what was he doing with contacts of syberoam 24online on his yahoo and also ask him was some guy by the name of abzal his gay parrner from spectranet/?????/

what about the server acess that he had......was that to have fun with ...???

like i said i have many more things to proove and many ex users of that isp who would share the same view...

nope we dont want proof, there is a time and place for posting user experience and exposing the truth and this thread is not it.

TE has nothing to gain by supporting either side nor is TE a platform for arbitration of 2 disgruntled parties.

cisco_tech said:
Yup you should sync at 2048 K .
do u hear any static noise in your line ? ask lineman to check the line.
also try different modulation . Like G.dmt.
Even I am facing the same problems.:(
Can u please tell me how to do this modulation thing?
However my downstream and upstream rate is absolutely normal.
Please help me regarding this modulation topic!
It might solve my problem too,their customer care is absolutely pathetic.
I just get 30-35kb on rapidshare and torrents only 20kb.:(

Back