Muhahahaha!!! My precioussssss rubies....

in case you have been out of synch, theres now a simple reg fix to get your radeons fan speeds to some sorta normalcy giving very decent idle temps..

if you are going to the market again, see if you can pick up a wii balance board, am not sure if it comes lose but am sure it comes with wii-fit game, so if its like 70-80USD or less, pick it up, if not then ill have to get it through play-aisa.

This provided u have some cash left after ur ahemm buying adventures hehe

Rave said:
if you are going to the market again, see if you can pick up a wii balance board, am not sure if it comes lose but am sure it comes with wii-fit game, so if its like 70-80USD or less, pick it up, if not then ill have to get it through play-aisa.

This provided u have some cash left after ur ahemm buying adventures hehe

No re; Cash aint a problem but not going to mainland anymore;

This's Disneyland; another island among the 250+ odd islands in HK; The comp shops're in Mongkok and Glden Computer arcade which's in Kowloon island; And we need to report to the airport tomo at 3PM;

I'd want to go there again; Saw the Xonar DX @ 3.5k; :drool2: Had laid my eyes on that; :(

ReNaGAde said:
Killer combo there gannu , congrats..!

:O This is the 80gb one right ?

Nope; 40GB but then as we said before warranty; ;)

Accessories retails cheaper as well; Eg: the dual shox controller for 1.4k odd w/wrnty; :)

Thanx to all of u; :D

The X38 motherboard was a blessing in disguise, thanx to Funky; :eek:hyeah:

Now hoping that everything'd be fine as I slap these and boot 'em up; :ashamed:

The gfx cards were checked anyhow; Its only the RAMs that matter;

Wah... !! Brilliant :D X-Fire ftw :p Btw, so strange that CPU coolers ain't available :S

What about the Accelero S1 Rev.2 or HR03-GT for you ? Found any of those ?

@freaky: Didn't check that btw; Cos I'd access to net only today;

Not going to the market anymore; :(

Shall refund u the remaining money; :p

_pappu_ said:
^^so u got a 4870 freaky??

Eh ?? Sapphire 4850 :p

gannu said:
@freaky: Didn't check that btw; Cos I'd access to net only today;

Not going to the market anymore; :(

Shall refund u the remaining money; :p

Was praying that you would call me or DP :p Did you check the thread at XS ? :)

Be careful with those dominators. We had 2 sets at our testing lab. Both went kaput. And before you blurt - no earthing issues anywhere, multimeter tested.

Congrats on the cards...

^^^Thanx for that info;

Even otherwise Corsair said they'll mail the replacement; we need to send the defected ones to the US; that being the only gripe; :)

@freaky: Nope didn check XS; will do; Would be helpful if u can mail the link; btw KMD can get the XT S1283 for 2.56k + local shipping; I've ordered mine; :p

Oh man, u should see the blunt looks on the faces of those guys when i say Xigmatek or Sunbeam.. Everything's ching chang chun wei over there; :lol:

Back