Muhahahaha!!! My precioussssss rubies....

gannu said:
^^^Thanx for that info;

Even otherwise Corsair said they'll mail the replacement; we need to send the defected ones to the US; that being the only gripe; :)

@freaky: Nope didn check XS; will do; Would be helpful if u can mail the link; btw KMD can get the XT S1283 for 2.56k + local shipping; I've ordered mine; :p
Oh man, u should see the blunt looks on the faces of those guys when i say Xigmatek or Sunbeam.. Everything's ching chang chun wei over there; :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Btw, think you just saved me that 3k then :p Not gonna change the Opty for sometime and I think the TTBT does just fine with it. Will look at getting a better cooler when I move over to the Intel bandwagon :D

Damn it u wont justice to the 4850 on the opty :rofl:...it will be bigtime BW limited :p

Send it over to me till that time :rofl:

Naa... Either way, letting ppl assume what I've in my hands until they know what I've really got; :p

Some may already know it; :p

Nice man....Bloody good purchases......
:hap2:
psst.....I:eek:hyeah: know they are 4850 's the power colors one....the text is in red if it was a 4870 text would be blue:bleh: :bleh:

Those are a couple of 4850s! :p

Congrats btw!

Sorry Gannu, but couldn't resist :p

1.jpg

Yo! Congrats man...am raiding a town in kerala shortly. Some dude got good cards I hear. Thought you'd like to know :p

And Many thanks for My Wii Controllers :D

Back