PC Peripherals Multi Function Printer - for home usage

YES, NO, NO.
According to sellers at Ebay, CISS Kit
What type of ink should I ink to fill this CISS?
Be very careful about the ink. Never use pigment ink in the CISS. Pigment ink is ok for refilling a cartridge a few times, but not for CISS. This is because pigment ink is not water soluble and microscopic pigment particles keep floating in the ink. When you use pigment ink in a CISS, these particles settle down at the bottom of the CISS tank and make the thickness of the ink uneven and block the tubes and the cartridge head.

The cartridges has sponge inside which contains the ink. Its important to use right ink for longer life of the sponge.

Use on only High flow dye ink for longer life of the cartridge and the CISS. Not all dye ink fit the bill. Most of the ink available in the market are designed to refill the cartridges a few times and not for use in a CISS.
I am wondering how are you successful while using "Pigment INK" with CISS. Kidos man!

these catridges dont have sponge. may be you are assuming HP cartridges that come in with sponge. I have Epson and its cartridges dont come with sponge.

these catridges dont have sponge. may be you are assuming HP cartridges that come in with sponge. I have Epson and its cartridges dont come with sponge.
Agree with what you have stated mate but i was only sharing Ebay Seller`s experiences. I have ordered CISS kit for EPSON C58 printer with INKs from other Ebay seller. Lets see its working!!

Nope,not yet.
I'm still confused.
I saw a youtube video where shown that u have to replace chip to refill this printer.
Thats sad about "Ricoh Aficio SP100 Mono Laser" printer. Dont be confused, try to study Laser, Inkjet, CISS (Factory fitted/Aftermarket) printers according to your requirements. My main issue is clogging which i suffered a lot with my HP Officejet 4355 AIO while refilling its cartrudge no. 21 & 22.

Nope,not yet.
I'm still confused.
I saw a youtube video where shown that u have to replace chip to refill this printer.
hey, can you post the link to that youtube video?

Edit. I found this refill instructions
Ricoh-Genuine-Refill-Toner_zps8645a93c.jpg
Ricoh-Genuine-Refill-Toner_zps8645a93c.jpg

Last edited:
Japanese brand. They want loyalty from customers. Probably the toner costs lesser than HP/ Epson/ Canon too. No Id chip = lesser manufacturing costs. Lesser ink costs = customers won't feel robbed.

Back