Multiple SIM under your name? You may face a Rs 2 lakh penalty, jail time; how to check SIM cards registered under your name

TEUser2K1

Skilled
Multiple SIM under your name? You may face a Rs 2 lakh penalty, jail time; how to check SIM cards registered under your name

Headline is title-bait Anyways, looks like if somebody is using fraudulently obtained SIM card obtained under other person's name, there will be repercussions for the other person whose name is misused.

Last edited:
Headline is title-bait Anyways, looks like if somebody is using fraudulently obtained SIM card obtained under other person's name, there will be repercussions for the other person whose name is misused.
This is exactly the part I was referring to in the other thread. This garbage article seems to be the only one saying so, the other links you posted don't say this either. Unless I see a statement from TRAI saying this is true I don't think I'll believe this times nonsense.

I have multiple sim card registered under my name but still this won't show other numbers except the one I used to login
Sarkaari Website :D

Back