Mushkin XP3 4GB (1x4) DDR3 1600 Mhz: 4.5k! (Final Price drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of saying Dual Channel, I guess it will be more appropriate to say that its not meant for i7's but Core 2's because of the higher voltage requirement......

thebanik said:
Instead of saying Dual Channel, I guess it will be more appropriate to say that its not meant for i7's but Core 2's because of the higher voltage requirement......

I meant to stay that it can be used with any dual channel motherboard that supports ddr3 ...core 2's , AM3's and the upcoming i5, i3 range of processors...

piyush7243 said:
6Gb OCZ similar timings is for 5.9 here. so u r driving a hard bargain dude.

Dude, I inquired with Top Notch as a friend of mine wanted to buy them. Top Notch is the official Importer of OCZ Products in India.

OCZ 6GB 1333 Gold is around 8k and in 1600mhz Kit only Reaper is available with him which is whooping 12k.

Spoke to Deepak from Top Notch as Padam Left Top Notch.

If any link is there than please share with us all.

Regards

these will go to the local dealer here in 2 days...so if any1 wants it,let me know...and yea..price is fixed!

listen mutant.. m confused bw core i7 and phenom 955.. will buy one of it on friday.. so if i will go for amd phenom den i ll definately buy ur ram.. ok.. will call u d same.. plz hold it for me..

xonar said:
listen mutant.. m confused bw core i7 and phenom 955.. will buy one of it on friday.. so if i will go for amd phenom den i ll definately buy ur ram.. ok.. will call u d same.. plz hold it for me..
ok, on hold for you till then ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back