Android Must have APPS for Android

Any must apps for Samsung Tab P3100? Dropbox-viber-skype installed when required & in use. Most of games downloading from google play.
Note:- Y'day, automatically received software updates from Samsung. Changed UI & speed up in Tab function like on-off etc.. I'm not knowing about this.

Is there an RDP/Remote Desktop Control Android app that works smooth on 2g connections. Teamviewer is great on Wi-Fi but is almost useless on 2G.
Is it the case with all apps of this kind or is there one that works great on slower connections?
I'd be glad to tone down the visual effects/quality for a smoother experience when controlling/browsing my PC on the phone (if the app calls for it).

I have too many contacts and its becoming difficult to manage them. Have lots of duplicates and many are there without any numbers, just emails. so need a good contact managing app.

I have too many contacts and its becoming difficult to manage them. Have lots of duplicates and many are there without any numbers, just emails. so need a good contact managing app.
Try contacts+, you can also go to contacts-settings- display options- display contacts with numbers.

Back