My car Audio System Config :P

monalac

Disciple
- Installed in my Car:
Pioneer 800W Wooofer dual coil Shiny Blue Cap
1000W Sony Xplod AMP
130W Front Sony Xplod speakers
420W Rear Pioneer speakers TS-A6981S
more then 1000W RMS for ma car! i am so happy!
plus Pioneer Color Display CD Deck System, supports WMA,MP3, AUDIO etc plus any damn format of CD
only woofer left for fitting cause it was raining in evening, else everything was fitted today. My car trembles a lot without woofer!
woofer will b fitted on monday

ill post the reviews and effects i get!
plus do write ur car audio system COnfigs also comment if u want to :p

monalac said:
i got 4 words for you

no pics no talk

wat u think of urself Udit..

People in Mumbai.. come at my place and i will show u my car audio demo

When you use the report post function, the post gets reported to staff and not to the member/user whose post you reported. so needless to say i read what you just reported. You will be monitored from now onwards, and any repeats or improper behaviour again and you'll have to find another forum to post about ur new purchases. for now, u'll get away with a warning.

nice setup, u should have got components for front speaker, maybe jbl 606 or alpine's, still looks good, don't forget to invest in good quality monster cables makes a lot of difference.

monalac said:
- Installed in my Car:
1000W Sony Xplod AMP
plus Pioneer Color Display CD Deck System, supports WMA,MP3, AUDIO etc plus any damn format of CD
only woofer left for fitting cause it was raining in evening, else everything was fitted today. My car trembles a lot without woofer!
woofer will b fitted on monday

ill post the reviews and effects i get!
plus do write ur car audio system COnfigs also comment if u want to :p
Ur car??
And what make is it to accomodate all that acoustically??:cool2:

Which model of Pioneer- the player i mean??
What cables and connectors u using??
Any custom breakout(i hope its called that) box for the additional power requirements??

Please post individual prices- Will help me in doing up my frnds car??

And u did all that just to make ur car tremble- Mumbai roads not bad enough for you??:S:ashamed:
Do let us know how it sounds!!:cool2:

Edit: Woofer as in Woofer or Sub Woofer!!:ashamed:

Helll yeah, which car ?

And which batteries :p

Btw, those numbers look a lot more like PMPO than RMS, cause at my last college fest the config I rigged up was 1.5k Watts RMS :S

That's an elaborate setup you have there monalac, but I'm a bit surprised that Blaupunkt or Rockford Fosgate don't feature anywhere in that list.... since you asked, I've got a simple yet powerful Blaupunkt setup in my car, and will be adding a Rockford amp pretty soon. No woofers required for me because only rock and metal plays in my car :)

Blaupunkt/Alpine/Higher end Pio rules. Sony xplod is absolute crap. Its like a completely loose sounding boombox :p. I'd never get a car setup cos whatever i buy, I'll feel sorry for it and never listen to it. So whatever stock stuff comes, i'm just gonna adjust with that lol :p.

Edit: There's only one reason in the world to buy a volkswagon passat or a Volvo... it comes with dynaudio speakers fitted in it :rofl:. Beat that :p.

isnt it true that car audio setup is better over bad/medium computer speakers setup ? I thought closed acoustics range was the best :)

Chaos , dont go over the head lol!

i am uploading pics on IMAGESHACK.US and it will take time as i am using my mobile advanced GPRS.. it will b done within 1 hour and will b posting pics 1 by one.

Your woofer choice is a Horrid one. The 301R has NO punch at all. And, at higher volumes it makes the stupid clattering noise.

Should have rather gone with the 306DVC. Thats the one I have.

Pioneer Electronics - Sound. Vision. Soul

Much better than the 301R. (Heard all the Pioneers and Sony's btw)..

Lighting Audio, would have been a good choice, though I dont think its available too easily here, and it is to expensive.

monalac said:
- Installed in my Car:
1000W Sony Xplod AMP
Seeing the links Udit gave and u acknowledged, do you have 1000W rms pal??:S

note: i am an absolute audio noob!!:ashamed:
And yes tone deaf too!!:ashamed:
(my right ear is bass deaf and my left ear is treble deaf and if vocals are not partly midrange, then i am midrange deaf overall but individually, they are very good for the frequencies they can catch!!):rofl:

Back