Graphic Cards My card is getting fried plz help

wr8_utd said:
Well i'm getting a very good price on the MSI ...much better than the other 2 so I guess i'l take it :(

And I won't really overclock so I should be ok

Man don't fall for the price take the safe route straight go for Sapphire or XFX even if you are not ocing better in long run, I didn't OC aand my card was running at 105 is that good imagine if I had OCed it it would have fried my cabinet :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

MSI is quite decent. Their board I have OC's like hell. This is just a one of case of bad luck. Their p55/X58 offerings are really good too.

lalitsehgal21 said:
plz specify what config and case u have

Can you read the first post and my signature it has all the relevant data:)

What all do I need to get my card RMA ed since it is fried now like what all stuff to get this card replaced

i have the same card

53245688.png

there's a definate problem with your card ,get it RMAed.

recently had a bad experience with MSI with my old radeon 4770.:mad:

My card is chilling in Goa the DLink guys are a bit confused but fear not they have said so passing my days with the 8500 Gt i had earlier

Hi Abhay - Check if ur hsf has become loose?
If not then use msi afterburner and check ur voltages at stock speeds - maybe bring them down a little bit... and were u playing with RBE? ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Looks like m a bit late to reply on this!!! :p

anyways lt me know how well msi handles warranty issues..?? :)

Shouldn't happen at all. IF your applications are running well, and you're suffering no crashes, it may be an issue with the temp sensor's on the card.

Back