PC Peripherals my computer starts but dosent start !!!!!

If not the RAM then its the mobo, get it checked in some computer shop where they can do all kind of experiments, like changing the RAM and changing the mobo or something like that...

ok thanks a lot for all ur input guys ive called my comp guy today and will ask him to remove and reassemble everything once more... even i had a doubt that it was my mobos fault but the thing is its an msi mobo and my experience with msi was bad when i rmad my gfx card bt thanks to tirupati i got it done....

will post back here as soon i get any results

thanks again.

Well the guy came over and we took out everything sound card gfx card and we added just one stick of ram and the machine booted up.. after that we reinserted everything again and now its working ... but the problem did come up once more so we just removed the gfx card again and reinserted it and wallah it started working....

Isnt my corasair 450 good enough to work with my rig??? is my rig getting underpowered ??? ive got about 2 thermaltake led fans 1 corsair led fan 1 yateloon fan and one corsair fan ....

or is there something wrong with the psu .. ??? should i go and get my psu checked by corsair?? if so what should i tell them??

Tell them that is is shutting down when loaded heavily [but within limits].

But, IMHO you need a bigger supply.

PS: Told ya it was the power supply ;)

gpu 150w, cpu 100w, dvdrw 15w, 5 fans 25-50w, 2 hdd 30w, 4-6 usb stuff 20-30w

400W max his PC will touch so vx450 is enough

it is mostly a hd4870 incompatibility issue with his old motherboard which he won't RMA inspite of few non working sata ports

Udit said:
gpu 150w, cpu 100w, dvdrw 15w, 5 fans 25-50w, 2 hdd 30w, 4-6 usb stuff 20-30w

400W max his PC will touch so vx450 is enough

it is mostly a hd4870 incompatibility issue with his old motherboard which he won't RMA inspite of few non working sata ports
Must be it then.

I was under the impression that the HD4870 consumed more power....

Back