My Custome Modified, Full Tower, rare cabinet for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Ok guys. I bought this server chassis about 6 months ago. I completely modified it, painted it black. Made a side window.
Fully modified to look drooling.
the problem is my home is under renovation. And my new desk will have low clearence. So this cabby wont fit anymore.
The buyer please keep in mind its very tall. See the pic below. Its solid steel, 0.8mm thick. So stop worrying about a dent in cabinet, not gona happen ;)
The only chassis comes for Rs.2750(dull white colour if you go and buy it). Its not ordinary cabinet. Lots of room to play with. Seperate compartment for PSU, and a place for fan right on the back top side as well as near the motherboard.
Also I made a side window with a fan hole. (LED Fan not included, everyone knows how expensive they are :) ).
Need to sell it ASAP as there is not room for this baby.
So for proper price I will sell it. PM me or reply here. The person pays actiual shipping cost. I will ship anywhere provided the person buying this is ready to pay for shipping.

hi.
PSU is starnet VIP gold, deluxe series, 450 Watt. It did not came with the case and was purchased saperately.
I am looking for Rs.2500 for cabinet.( bought for Rs.2750 un moded, lots of time and mo ney has been spent on properly modding this case )
I am gona keep this current PSU as its very good one and i bought it for Rs.3k and even with the components below in my rig, voltages are sopt on where they should be. Its much better than Powersafe.
This cabinet is thicker than Antec P160(if you have seen this then you will know what i am talking about ;) ). Solid steel. Not aluminium for outer chassis. Its all solid steel except the front which is plastic.
The drive mays and motherboard trays are aluminium.

If you want those LED fans I will sell it for Rs.600 each only( its original cooler master LED fan, no cheapo duplicates ) with this cabinet and not saperately. You will get free spiderman fan grill that you see here. Fan cables are sleeved using proper wire sleeving imported from australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back