My experience of buying CSS Pack

what is happening with me!! :S check the screenshot

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 124
Rave said:
OoOoOo the invisible screenshot!!
stfu.. there was a prob with gif image. smart ass cant even wait 10 minutes :mad:

And many thnks to switch for working out a better alternative for me. :p I got the backup DVD today.

Set the compatibility mode to win98. For some apparent reason, it works when you do that(at least it did for me after getting the same error).

Well I copied the file on my HDD and it ran like a charm.. connected to the TE server got a bullet in the head and then decided to spectate instead. Wont be playing until I figure out a way to install on my desktop as laptop still is on 256MB. On desktop steam just crashes. dunno wtf is wrong.

Renegade said:
Well I copied the file on my HDD and it ran like a charm.. connected to the TE server got a bullet in the head and then decided to spectate instead. Wont be playing until I figure out a way to install on my desktop as laptop still is on 256MB. On desktop steam just crashes. dunno wtf is wrong.

welcome to i Hate steam club :p

MRCOOL4ALL said:
switch will u plzz help me...plz tell how to play counter strike online if i have pirated cd.....plzz help me.....

Sorry... Cant help you on that front... Why dont you try the Rs 200 pack for a month... That ways you can find out how good is CSS online... I am sure you will be then more then ready to buy the Rs 900 pack which btw comes alog with DOD Source

@Others... I gave away my steam account to Ren to try CSS for a week as he just need to pass time for few days :D...

Back