My first smartphone (Iphone 4s or SGII)

G33kgod

Adept
ok guys i am a e71 user for an year ... but just thought about buying a new phone. was thinking about going for galaxy R but its not available anymore i guess
<
!!! My brother is in US right now so was thinking for going for Iphone but then again i can buy a SGII here in india with warranty ..... i know iphones dont get hardware problem but still !!!! please pour in ur suggestions guys ..!!!!

which platform offers more free games and customization options ?? android or IOS ?

guys i am not confused between phones rather i want to know which OS has better features IOS5 or ICS ?

ok guys i am a e71 user for an year ... but just thought about buying a new phone. was thinking about going for galaxy R but its not available anymore i guess
<
!!! My brother is in US right now so was thinking for going for Iphone but then again i can buy a SGII here in india with warranty ..... i know iphones dont get hardware problem but still !!!! please pour in ur suggestions guys ..!!!!

which platform offers more free games and customization options ?? android or IOS ?

guys i am not confused between phones rather i want to know which OS has better features IOS5 or ICS ?

Galaxy R is available at Letsbuy.com @ 23k with freebies worth 1000.

So do check if you still want to buy SGR & buy it asap as it gets sold out preety fast.
<

get a iphone 4s IF coming from the u.s;.better than the galaxy s2.IF you are in india then look for galaxy s2 only if you are not getting a good deal on the 4s.

ios 5>ics as per my experience.also if you dont mind big then check out the note as well.

"In US they selling unlocked iphones but they meant for use in US only.. Out side US it will not work."

^ ^ B.S... Where do people come up with BS like that really dumbfounds me.

The Iphone 4S, as good as it is, is just an Iphone 4 with Siri. That is no reason to pay a premium for. I have the Iphone 4 which I bought a year and a half back. Im skipping the 4S and will be getting the next rev (maybe even skip it? Pending Ipad 3 specs). Hence, I said wait a while. At least till the new iPad is announced.

Now you can completely throw the above argument out the door IF you plan on using the Iphone 4S for atleast 2 - 2.5 years.

The iphone 4 or 4s is what it is because of its OS and its ecosystem. Once you've started using IOS you pretty much get hooked to it. Its ecosystem of half a million or so apps. Its OS handles the camera so amazingly, i can take like 10 shots of photos in less that 10 second.

I don't want to sound like a Apple fanboy. Technically Samsung wins but iPhones got the edge when it comes to the overall experience.

You should remember the drawbacks of the iPhones is no bluetooth, expensive etc

yeah i am aware of that......
The iphone 4 or 4s is what it is because of its OS and its ecosystem. Once you've started using IOS you pretty much get hooked to it. Its ecosystem of half a million or so apps. Its OS handles the camera so amazingly, i can take like 10 shots of photos in less that 10 second.

I don't want to sound like a Apple fanboy. Technically Samsung wins but iPhones got the edge when it comes to the overall experience.

You should remember the drawbacks of the iPhones is no bluetooth, expensive etc

yeah i am aware of bluetooth thing ...... i knw for the guys with phone 4 , 4s wasnt a that good upgrade but for a person like me who hasnt used any smartphone i think it should be GREAT !!!!!

yeah i am aware of that......

yeah i am aware of bluetooth thing ...... i knw for the guys with phone 4 , 4s wasnt a that good upgrade but for a person like me who hasnt used any smartphone i think it should be GREAT !!!!!

Isnt it ironic that the features you wanted:

1. More free apps

2. More customization

3. Better browser support as you browse flash websites

are satisfied by the cheaper option SGS2 at 28-29k and with warranty but still you are going for iphone 4S
<

Isnt it ironic that the features you wanted:

1. More free apps

2. More customization

3. Better browser support as you browse flash websites

are satisfied by the cheaper option SGS2 at 28-29k and with warranty but still you are going for iphone 4S
<

i have always been a android guy but i dunno why the quality of sgsII doesnt feel that good !!!! i have heard razr's build quality is better than S2 but i havnt personally used it ...then i was thinking i'll use iphone 4s for a while if i like it i'll keep it else i'll go for razr
<

Build quality of samsung has always been the same, cheap plasticky unlike the HTC or apple's but they have done so as to reduce the weight,but they have learnt from their mistakes nd built good covers in the at&t version of note,yes razr till now awesomely built device,very good showoff :p

i have always been a android guy but i dunno why the quality of sgsII doesnt feel that good !!!! i have heard razr's build quality is better than S2 but i havnt personally used it ...then i was thinking i'll use iphone 4s for a while if i like it i'll keep it else i'll go for razr

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

<

Wait a minute. The thread reads "my first smartphone" and you already have Nokia E71. Uh.. E71 IS a smartphone with the Symbian OS (please don't say only phones with full touchscreen are smartphones). The E71 is as capable as any budget android or winmo phone and is only beaten in specs.

<

What do you mean you've "always been a android guy"? Have you owned an android phone before or have used it extensively over a period of time? Remember all phones are different even if they are on the same platform. Though I do agree Samsung really needs to work on it's build quality.

Wait a minute. The thread reads "my first smartphone" and you already have Nokia E71. Uh.. E71 IS a smartphone with the Symbian OS (please don't say only phones with full touchscreen are smartphones). The E71 is as capable as any budget android or winmo phone and is only beaten in specs.

What do you mean you've "always been a android guy"? Have you owned an android phone before or have used it extensively over a period of time? Remember all phones are different even if they are on the same platform. Though I do agree Samsung really needs to work on it's build quality.

If e71 is a smart phone then i am looking for a smarter phone !!
<

2nd : i have never owned a android phone i read a lot about android, custom roms , apps etc !!! n always recommended android to my friends !! thats why i said i had always been an "android guy"
<

2nd : i have never owned a android phone i read a lot about android, custom roms , apps etc !!! n always recommended android to my friends !! thats why i said i had always been an "android guy"
<

If above is the case, I wonder why you are contemplating whether to get android or iphone? After all, one should practice what one preaches, no?

did some research about moto razr and read that the screen is bit dim as compared to S2 !!! gawd i am getting so confused >
<

You need netter build phones then look at HTC sensation XE and motorola Razer, Why are you finalizing your purchase decision on internet based research, Motorola razer screen is in no way dim,bad etc.. just go to croma and other shops which keep actual phones for demo and have a look at the build quality and screen quality of all these phones.

Back