My first two wheeler

desiibond

Skilled

Finally got irritated by Autorickshaw wallahs demands for extra bucks etc and got this scooterette

price: 54k including everything (vehicle, accessories, helmet)

thanks guys. Yes, am extremely happy for getting this. as I said, no need to waste money on autowallahs.

earlier, to office autowallah takes 80-90 bucks. (bus pass is 1300 bucks per month)

for 80 bucks, I can go to office 5-6 times. And I get to submit petrol charges under tax exemption.

^ Hahah .. you will get used to it ,these gearless are a delight to ride in traffic ;). Riding a Kinetic Nova since last 5 years :D .

^ *OT*Have some patience buddy. There were guests at my place since last 2 days so didn't get the time to click snaps ,resize them and send it to you .Have sent it to you 10 mins back , check it out :) *OT*

desiibond said:
thanks da. I get a bit scary if the vehicle goes beyond 60. And I try to stay away from Police mamus. So, I may never speed or do rash driving. :)
ull not find any road in bangy to hit 60 on that bike.. i've touched 60 on my dio only a few times.. once i went all the way to nandi hills just to touch 60 ..lol

btw ur very familiar., where do u stay/work?

Back