My first two wheeler

@Hells_Fury, RadioHeAd, ragzdiablo, Infected, salluks, Dark Star

Thanks guys for wishes.

@salluks, I live in Taverekere (BTM Layout) and work in Wipro (sarjapur road).

salluks said:
ull not find any road in bangy to hit 60 on that bike.. i've touched 60 on my dio only a few times.. once i went all the way to nandi hills just to touch 60 ..lol

You can go till 80 on Bommanahalli to E-City flyover. max limit is 80 there and in the afternoons the road will be empty and damn good surface for speeding :)

Congrats:)
really tired of seeing activas.

btw do you manage to start it with one press,in mine i need to pull the choke frequently.

adder said:
Congrats:)

really tired of seeing activas.

btw do you manage to start it with one press,in mine i need to pull the choke frequently.

thank you. Too many Activas is the main reason why I picked Aviator over Activa. And I am really really impressed with the superb handling and smoothness of this scooter.

In these three days, I only used Choke once when it was really code due to heavy rain. BTW, which petrol are you using. My friend who is using Dio told me not to go for super petrol as in the long run, FE reduces with super petrol.

@H2O, thank you and yes, I always ride safe and I prefer to follow traffic rules.

its a scooter, what can go wrong with or while riding it..lol..tough it gets boring having the scooter after a while iaf ur used to bikes.

yea, never use anything other than normal petrol, all others are just gimmicks.

... see 2nd pic ... biker passed like HOLLOW MAN... really need to drive safely where bikers ride like zzzzzzzzzz0000000000mmmmmmmmm vvvvvvvRRRRRooooooooMMM

congrats :)

Dudeeee! I wanna get one too! Seems like alot of fun!

Foremost, you have to be very careful while driving a 2 wheeler, drive it responsibly and NEVER speed! Don't do any tricks (wheelies, burns) on the damn thing to impress the next door hot girl. There's nothing easier than hurting yourself on a two wheeler and it doesn't have to be your fault.

I cannot stress upon this more, drive responsibly.

salluks said:
its a scooter, what can go wrong with or while riding it..lol..tough it gets boring having the scooter after a while iaf ur used to bikes.

yea, never use anything other than normal petrol, all others are just gimmicks.

yes. it might get boring but by then I will get married and I will let my wife do the driving while I relax in back seat :)
thanks for the tip. I will stick to normal petrol.

@Emperor, Metalspree, sibot thank you. yeah. I love my precious life and I can't do anything to throw it away :)

Emperor said:
... see 2nd pic ... biker passed like HOLLOW MAN... really need to drive safely where bikers ride like zzzzzzzzzz0000000000mmmmmmmmm vvvvvvvRRRRRooooooooMMM

nv1kax.png

Exactly :rofl::bleh:

I dont have much idea abt scooters but I thought scooters would be less than 40k. For 54k you could have got some nice 125cc bike.

Back