My first two wheeler

Congrats desiibond, happy driving. Me too fed up of seeing so many Activa's. Same was my case when i got my unicorn, i had been fed up seeing so many pulsar's and discover's on the road.

channabasanna said:
Congrats desiibond, happy driving. Me too fed up of seeing so many Activa's. Same was my case when i got my unicorn, i had been fed up seeing so many pulsar's and discover's on the road.

Going through the same emotion while deciding which car to buy... Given there are so many Swift's on the road

djmykey said:
Going through the same emotion while deciding which car to buy... Given there are so many Swift's on the road

He he .... i am going through the same phase either, want to buy Polo but worried about how VW's After Sales and Service would be. Might be i should stick on to the Swift itself :)

channabasanna said:
He he .... i am going through the same phase either, want to buy Polo but worried about how VW's After Sales and Service would be. Might be i should stick on to the Swift itself :)

Go for Punto or i20 :)

And don't go for Ritz and shit like that. :)

@red dragon, @ pat Thanks guys :) can't compare BLR with Kolkata :0

desiibond said:
Go for Punto or i20 :)

And don't go for Ritz and shit like that. :)

Need to check them desiibond. Will be going for Test drives from this weekend, i have in mind the Swift, i20 and at last the Punto because of after sales service issues which many say is not good.

yes, thanks to TATA's pathetic ccare, everyone is thinking thrice before going for Punto. Swift is amazing car and the cheap AS&S makes it a damn good buy. From what I heard, the waiting period is too long. i20 too is a very good car to get.

Back