My Google nexus one !! yuupieiee

dineshnadar said:
I am 21years old and trust me guys i have never ever used such a phone in my life ...

I dont really understand the use of a conjuction there...

btw congrats.. and that was just being nice

Congratulations..

Well I also purchased that one.It is really cool one..I just pleased with its All latest features.Well all of those functionality and software are work so nicely with android..Please share your thoughts for it.Thank you so much in advance for your support and suggestions...

dineshnadar said:
Yeah , there it is my nexus one !! and trust me people this is a Killa phone i have ever used in my life :eek:hyeah:

Damages : 39K , but paying this much for this is worth a buy !!!

And about the phone i am Speechless it's such a awsome phone guys ...And please please dn't even compare this phone with the iphone , cause i have already used iphone for 8months and to be frank iphone is just a toy to play with ...this is true smartphone guys !! UI and OS both are mindblowing , and about the speed OMG Zzzzz Itz superfast , I am 21years old and trust me guys i have never ever used such a phone in my life ...And battery for me 1.5days with heavy usage with 3hours WiFi Connection ...Loudspeaker is somewhat same like the iphone not too loud ...And me after getting this phone i have rarely sit in my pc cause it does all my work what my computer is to do ! To be frank browser speed is faster than my PC ... i am using dolphin browser so it also has the multi-touch , pinch & Zoom option ,..Overall 10/10 , infact me planing to buy 1 more for my girlfriend :)

I have no doubt that you are 21 :p

PS: Just kidding, enjoy the damn phone you rich kid!

I wud be happy too if i payed 39k for it :p

Heh. . just kidding !

Congo bongo dude ! Awesome Phone indeed !

Open Source Devices FTW !

! 0 t A said:
I wud be happy too if i payed 39k for it :p

Heh. . just kidding !

Congo bongo dude ! Awesome Phone indeed !

Open Source Devices FTW !

Kinda defeats the purpose of open source when you pay ~40k...

Congrats... u lucky ****(use ur imagination) ... enjoy the phone... since u hv used iphone and this try posting a comparison/review for the phone as the user's point of view ...

Back