MY New ASUS Lamborghini

sushrukh

Disciple
Just returned from ASUS bringing with me a shiny ASUS Lamborghini VX6.So, i thought why not showing it off. :D

I always take great Pride in Showing Off all the ASUS products which belongs to me.I think there is no person on the earth who have never used an ASUS product in their life.I am talking about computer friendly people off course.ASUS = Class + Reliability + Performance + Dependability + Innovation for me.Been using them since 2001.Not a single issue in 10 years. :)

Here are some pics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100_2590.jpg

100_2602.jpg

100_2612.jpg

100_2613.jpg

100_2597.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

Sorry i look like the world's slimmest person in the photo but sadly it's true because of my 5 Years long health issue.The person on the left is Mr.Arindam Saha , Deputy Manager ASUS.

My first BT 3.0+ USB 3.0 + nVidia Optimus Laptop.Don't have a USB 3.0 drive to test the difference but i do have an Extrenal 3.0 Enclosure.I will be testing a Kingston SSD in that 3.0 Enclosure to see how much difference it is.I think SSD+3.0 should be something really fast.

It came with the Hynix 4GB DDR3 Ram in Dual Channel mode.Later will be replacing them with Crucial sticks. :)

Would have been better if i could put an SSD in it but that voids the Warranty. ;)

Specs :-

Operating System:

Windows 7 Home Premium + Express Gate Instant ON OS
Display :-

12.1″ 16:9 HD LED-backlit (1366x768)

NVIDIA® ION™ 2 Discrete graphics with NVIDIA ® Optimus™

Full HD 1080p video playback on a HDTV via the HDMI out port.
CPU & Chipset:

Intel Atom D525 (Dual Core; 1.8GHz) / NM10
Memory:

4GB DDR3 1333
Wireless Data Network:

WLAN 802.11b/g/n & Bluetooth 3.0
Hybrid Storage:

320GB WD Scorpio Blue HDD + 500GB ASUS WebStorage
Camera:

1.3 Mega Pixel
Audio:

Premium Sound powered by Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®

Input / Output:

• 1 x VGA
  • 1 x HDMI
  • 2 x USB 3.0, & 1 X USB 2.0
  • 1 x LAN RJ-45
  • 2 x Audio Jack (Headphone / Mic-in)
  • 1 x Card Reader: MMC/SD(SDXC)

Battery:

6-cell Li-ion Battery

Sorry copy pasted some of the above.Felt too lazy to type it all. :D

Thanks for reading. :)

Congrats ! Sweet gift. :D

Not commenting on your laptop of course but I had hell lot of problems with Asus mainboards in my life ! Swore I wouldn't buy another Asus mainboard ever. Switched to Gigabyte and touchwood its performing fine even after 3 years. No Asus mainboard I used lasted more than 2 years. :mad:

Anyways I have an Asus router which is great so its probably just my bad luck.

iyengar said:
My thoughts exactly.. Kudos

eBRo

Answered above. ^^.ASUS does not sell anything on their own.They have distributors , Dealers & Retail Partners. :)
@ BF1983 :- You must be damn unlucky.I have bought at least 200+ Asus Mobos for me , my friends & also for my relatives.I'm still using two ROG Boards in my two rigs.Commando & Maximus II.Not a single time i had to visit the Service Center since 2001. :)

ASUS have launched E.L.I.T.E Service for Motherboards quite a few days ago.If you are living in a city , you just have to give a call to their Toll Free Number & they collect your board from your house & give you a repaired/replacement within 24 hours provided you have the warranty on the board remains.I don't think any other company in India can ever achieve that. :)

There is another one waiting for me in UK.I got two surprises in the same day from ASUS.First the Lamborghini VX6 Netbook & now SonicMaster N53 15" Notebook.I need to ship it to me by DHL from UK .

Here is the scanned photo of ASUS SonicMaster N53 Laptop.I wish if i could mess with it now but i have to wait 2-5 days for it. ;)

N53.png

sweet !!!! ..... even i am so happy with my asus board ur quote "ASUS = Class + Reliability + Performance + Dependability + Innovation " is so head on ... even i feel the same way ..... i admire asus for their initiatives , and yeah. COngrats sushrukh .... have a great time with ur lambo lappy :) cheers

Tech_enthu said:
Congratulations on being a true Asus afficando ;)

enjoy your stuff. btw, what is the cost of these in INR?
ASUS Lamborghini VX6 Black :- Around 42K.

ASUS SonicMaster N53 :- Around 74K.

Roxtin said:
Congratz on the beauty. Pardon my ignorance but why the ASUS love towards you :ashamed:

Thanks. :)

I have been using ASUS products since 2001.Have bought almost 200+ Motherboards , 100+ GPUs & Optical Drives , Laptops/Netbooks for myself & for my friends & family.Whenever someone asks my suggestion , i always suggest them to go for ASUS because I think they FTW.

Now after so many years of my loyal support to the company , ASUS is now returning back the favor to me.They keep gifting me something or the other when they feel like doing it.And this is not only remained in the India.As you saw on my previous picture , i got one from ASUS UK.Previously ASUS USA & ASUS Taiwan HQ also sent me products. :) So, the love is both sided. :)

The ROG motherboards ( Commando & Maximus II ) which i'm using currently in both of my rigs are also came from them as a Gift.

Back